Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My wife is so excited about being in NC for mothers day. There is no other place she would rather spend mothers day than driving home from NC on Sunday.
    All the money and time wasted for no development (in way too many cases). Such a scam.

Comment

All the money and time wasted for no development (in way too many cases). Such a scam.
      Which coaches and teams have shown development?

Comment

I’ve heard KW is good.

Comment

Not really. Didn't expect such poor quality soccer.
          Everyone wants to believe the "soccer is really poor" but "my kid's great". Get over it. The problem starts with you.

Comment

My wife is so excited about being in NC for mothers day. There is no other place she would rather spend mothers day than driving home from NC on Sunday.
            She's actually excited not to be spending time with your whiny ass this weekend. Best Mother's day ever!

Comment

All of them. WFF is a top 15 GDA program. Best coaching in the nation. One of the top teams in Colorado Showcase.

Comment

All of them. WFF is a top 15 GDA program. Best coaching in the nation. One of the top teams in Colorado Showcase.
                troll much?

Comment

I’ve heard KW is good.
                  Interesting since many o the girls who left, name KW and a contributing factor.

Comment

Interesting since many o the girls who left, name KW and a contributing factor.
                    Many of the 04s left? Not in the club, just curious

Comment

Many of the 04s left? Not in the club, just curious

One of the better 02's left mid-season, a couple 03's either mid or post season, I am aware of a couple 04's and at least one 05 all headed to new clubs.

Comment

One of the better 02's left mid-season, a couple 03's either mid or post season, I am aware of a couple 04's and at least one 05 all headed to new clubs.
                        addition by subtraction in regards to the 02, team is better now she is gone

Comment

addition by subtraction in regards to the 02, team is better now she is gone
                          Says parent whose kid will get 15 minutes per game now instead of 8.

Comment

Says parent whose kid will get 15 minutes per game now instead of 8.
                            Struck a nerve, sorry 02 mom.

Comment

Struck a nerve, sorry 02 mom.
                              For a team that is currently 5-15-6, with a -31 goal differential & no commits, you guys sure talk a lot of sh*t.
                              All of you need to shut your suck holes & get more talent.

Comment

For a team that is currently 5-15-6, with a -31 goal differential & no commits, you guys sure talk a lot of sh*t.
                                All of you need to shut your suck holes & get more talent.
                                Still better without the not committed 02 who left for TBU

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X