Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weak again. Comedy not your strong suit.
    Its an inside joke, sorry...

Comment

Frack PDA, and their snotty D-bag parents, biggest bunch of ****s ever...
      Stop hating and not all the parents are like that so shut it down with that nonsense.

Comment

Ny gda

Stop hating and not all the parents are like that so shut it down with that nonsense.
        F_ck OFF!!!!!!!!!

Comment

F_ck OFF!!!!!!!!!
          Hahaha, most people think pda parents shrill people, me included.

Comment

F_ck OFF!!!!!!!!!
            Kiddies on ts today,

Comment

Ny gda

Kiddies on ts today,
              yes, my wife tells me to stop acting like a kid all the time. :)

Comment

I wonder if WCFC starts to have combined practices, that would be the next step, no? Lets face facts, the tryouts process starts now, and lasts until end of June. Now that is what I call a prolonged audition

Comment

If both teams are in ECNL, not NPL light as some rumors say NPL2 will be, then families will be fine. It's all about coaching and exposure. A few might get their undies in a bunch initially. But if the club has the coaching and ECNL has the exposure, they'll get over it.
                  I am the only one not believing all of this
                  "it will all work out" "the ECNL
                  and DA families all get along" "its all about
                  the training; we have the best trainers in the area" BS?
                  There's just too many players to juggle here.
                  If the current ECNL player have been successful thus
                  far and the DA team were successful regionally as
                  well there is no way I can believe this is going to
                  work itself out without drama

its going to be an interesting tryout season

Comment

I wonder if WCFC starts to have combined practices, that would be the next step, no? Lets face facts, the tryouts process starts now, and lasts until end of June. Now that is what I call a prolonged audition
                    tryouts really never end. Every session is an opportunity to be judged well or poorly and you know some coaches once they've decided its impossible to change their mind, no matter what you do.

Comment

I am the only one not believing all of this
                      "it will all work out" "the ECNL
                      and DA families all get along" "its all about
                      the training; we have the best trainers in the area" BS?
                      There's just too many players to juggle here.
                      If the current ECNL player have been successful thus
                      far and the DA team were successful regionally as
                      well there is no way I can believe this is going to
                      work itself out without drama

its going to be an interesting tryout season
                      You’re just a negative guy, try some Caffeine...

Comment

PDA can field 2 strong teams. Always good competitions. Not sure where wc and stars 2nd teams will fall. Ecnl NE conference will be a very competitive overall. That is a good thing for all the players involved from all the clubs.
                        with the 2 age groups that actually played in the fall, all 4 stars teams were top 5 in their division... U13's were 3rd and 5th, U14s were 1st and 3rd. PDA's 2nd u13 team won zero games.

Comment

with the 2 age groups that actually played in the fall, all 4 stars teams were top 5 in their division... U13's were 3rd and 5th, U14s were 1st and 3rd. PDA's 2nd u13 team won zero games.
                          Slow day on the ECNL thread, and you Felt like you needed the share?

Comment

Hmm. Ok. I stand corrected on the specifics perhaps but I still think that the conference will provide lots of good competition for the most part.

Comment

tryouts really never end. Every session is an opportunity to be judged well or poorly and you know some coaches once they've decided its impossible to change their mind, no matter what you do.
                              You're correct, tryouts never end. Why? Because the clubs feel if they can add more players it's more money in their account. They'll take on new players on their "A" rosters increasing numbers, all the while promising their "B" players that there will be opportunities to play up with the "A" team. Where? There are already 20+ players on the "A" team. It's all about money, always will be. No club, unless not for profit, is about your kids, my kids, or anyone else's kids development.

Comment

You're correct, tryouts never end. Why? Because the clubs feel if they can add more players it's more money in their account. They'll take on new players on their "A" rosters increasing numbers, all the while promising their "B" players that there will be opportunities to play up with the "A" team. Where? There are already 20+ players on the "A" team. It's all about money, always will be. No club, unless not for profit, is about your kids, my kids, or anyone else's kids development.
                                Triple no-foam Latte, right here folks....!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X