J Petrov Academy Tryouts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kid is new to the team. The kids are real and the coach is real. My kid is happy with it and in the end that is what matters

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My kid is new to the team. The kids are real and the coach is real. My kid is happy with it and in the end that is what matters

What age group?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        my kid is new to the team. The kids are real and the coach is real. My kid is happy with it and in the end that is what matters
        amen........................

Comment

what if ALIENS from OUTER SPACE drop lines with smoking HOOK, BAIT$hop SINKERumps?!

what if RASH of RUSHends OWLS smoking with WATER FOWLinks $LUMBERaids TOWN$hip?!

what if any HINDU godRAINS smoking SHRINE to BIGash SHRINK TAPEworm SILK & SATIN?!

what if favourite PERSIAN or ORIENTAL CARpets are smoking dRUGames READING$how?!

what if SLOW PARENTS think CAMELS & GOATS smoke in FIELD & PASTURE of GRAIN SILO?!

Comment

What league do the teams play in?

Comment

What league do the teams play in?
              They don't. But trainings are awesome, if you consider listening to a coach drop f bombs all day at 15 yr old girls to be awesome........

Comment

They don't. But trainings are awesome, if you consider listening to a coach drop f bombs all day at 15 yr old girls to be awesome........
                Lol, that is great

Comment

That's the best bash of this club that you have?

You must be new to professional coaching and your daughter probably hears 0 curse words at home or at school or out with friends. What a traumatic experience that must have been for her.

Wow.

Wait. Is there a professional women's league out there?

Take your "My daughter is a victim" garbage somewhere else. This club is fantastic and the coaches are too. The talent level, training AND opportunity to advance beyond local play are the reasons why real talent comes to Petrov.

Better have a counselor on staff for when your 15yr old heads out to college or into the work force. The amount of cursing that will occur daily in her life may be more than she can bear. lol

My daughter is 16 and is 100% ok with it because she knows her coach cares about her development more than himself. Grow a pair dad.

Comment

You must be new to professional coaching and your daughter probably hears 0 curse words at home or at school or out with friends. What a traumatic experience that must have been for her.

Wow.

Take your "My daughter is a victim" garbage somewhere else. This club is fantastic and the coaches are too. The talent level, training AND opportunity to advance beyond local play are the reasons why real talent comes to Petrov.

Better have a counselor on staff for when your 15yr old heads out to college or into the work force. The amount of cursing that will occur daily in her life may be more than she can bear. lol

My daughter is 16 and is 100% ok with it because she knows her coach cares about her development more than himself. Grow a pair dad.
                    Glad you chimed in. I almost did yesterday, but figured it wasn't worth it.

Dad apparently is more worried about warm and fuzzy than a coach that is really training his players intensely and with real commitment. The coach in my opinion is such a breath a fresh air for parents that are used to watching lazy coaches roll balls out on the field, set up the same weak drills and games, and then stand around looking disinterested and not instruct and actually coach.

That is not what you get in this situation, lol. Far from it, and I'm happy to overlook a little colorful language because everything else is on point.

Comment

Wow.

You and your "daughter" sound like dreams.....go eff yourself.
                      The girls side of this club hasn't been around long enough to warrant any bashing, so the jury is still out to how good, or more likely, how mediocre it will be.
                      I'm no prude, and my child has heard her share of cussing, but what makes you think it's ok for a dude to dehumanize anybody, especially a young lady, by using foul language? If the trainer is that good, shouldn't he be able to get his point across in a better manner?

Good luck to you and yours- with that kind of foundation in her life, she'll make a great truck driver or plumber.

Comment

The girls side of this club hasn't been around long enough to warrant any bashing, so the jury is still out to how good, or more likely, how mediocre it will be.
                        I'm no prude, and my child has heard her share of cussing, but what makes you think it's ok for a dude to dehumanize anybody, especially a young lady, by using foul language? If the trainer is that good, shouldn't he be able to get his point across in a better manner?

Good luck to you and yours- with that kind of foundation in her life, she'll make a great truck driver or plumber.
                        lol...ok.

best of luck to you as well.

Comment

The irony of this post is so astounding, it almost has to be satire. If so....well done.

If not, then wow....

-daughter in quotes.... implying what exactly? kinda dehumanizing if you ask me

-tells the poster to go fvck himself while claiming that one should be able to get one's point across without foul language..... Nice, very nice.

-says you can't bash the girls side yet, but but calls them mediocre in the same sentence

-wishes the poster good luck and then quickly insinuates that his daughter will make a great truck driver or plumber because the young lady is able to tolerate a soccer coach cussing at practice.....so much in this one it's difficult to unpack.

Congrats on a great post even by talking soccer's standards.

Comment

The irony of this post is so astounding, it almost has to be satire. If so....well done.

If not, then wow....

-daughter in quotes.... implying what exactly? kinda dehumanizing if you ask me

-tells the poster to go fvck himself while claiming that one should be able to get one's point across without foul language..... Nice, very nice.

-says you can't bash the girls side yet, but but calls them mediocre in the same sentence

-wishes the poster good luck and then quickly insinuates that his daughter will make a great truck driver or plumber because the young lady is able to tolerate a soccer coach cussing at practice.....so much in this one it's difficult to unpack.

Congrats on a great post even by talking soccer's standards.
                            Thanks bro- well done on catching my drift. It's amazing I can write so well between restocking shelves and cleaning up mis-haps in the dairy aisle, amirite?

Comment

Thanks bro- well done on catching my drift. It's amazing I can write so well between restocking shelves and cleaning up mis-haps in the dairy aisle, amirite?
                              damn, I had you pegged as an independent operator of a cargo carrying tractor trailer

Comment

https://www.jpetrovacademy.com/tryouts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X