Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know but we played a KKK ( assume FKK) team last weekend and there was very good talent on that boys team and well above average.

Yes I meant FKK and no where close to ATL ECNL teams. Have you look at the U17B? They've lost and tied NPL teams. Absolutely, no excuse for that.

Comment

Yes I meant FKK and no where close to ATL ECNL teams. Have you look at the U17B? They've lost and tied NPL teams. Absolutely, no excuse for that.
      Not talking about the U17B's.

Comment

Palm Beach United is the same dude that ran the DA out of Palm beach. Went from FC to Surf to Palm Beach United and then Predators in a period of like 2 years. Should be the same quality!

I am confused. Eric Arbuzow of Palm Beach United(look up on sunbiz) is the same Eric Arbuzow who presently runs the DA with Gardens rights now. who are you talking about? Appears the DA and the ECNL both are at Palm Beach Gardens now.

Comment

I am confused. Eric Arbuzow of Palm Beach United(look up on sunbiz) is the same Eric Arbuzow who presently runs the DA with Gardens rights now. who are you talking about? Appears the DA and the ECNL both are at Palm Beach Gardens now.
          He lost DA and has a couple teams, he’s a clown. No chance to make it. No clubs will partner with a clown.

Comment

Looked at their website. Looks like Palm Beach United is a small club that's let's other teams play under its banner. Never really heard about them before. Anyone know anything about the club

Comment

He lost DA and has a couple teams, he’s a clown. No chance to make it. No clubs will partner with a clown.
              I guess the DA and the ECNL are the circus then. That clown seems to have be awarded both while no club in the area has even had one apart from Wellington at the u12 age. Clearly there is something that the DA and the ECNL see that the average parent or bitter coach doesn’t. Hopefully this allows the DA in Boca to grow and the ECNL in Palm Beach to grow while the rest of the clubs find their place in the pecking order.

Comment

I guess the DA and the ECNL are the circus then. That clown seems to have be awarded both while no club in the area has even had one apart from Wellington at the u12 age. Clearly there is something that the DA and the ECNL see that the average parent or bitter coach doesn’t. Hopefully this allows the DA in Boca to grow and the ECNL in Palm Beach to grow while the rest of the clubs find their place in the pecking order.
                And I'd bet the complaining parents/clubs are the same ones who applied and lost out on getting ecnl. Some poster said before that there were alot of Florida clubs that applied for ecnl so there must be a strong interest. Didn't get it awarded to them so hen let's trash it instead.

Comment

And I'd bet the complaining parents/clubs are the same ones who applied and lost out on getting ecnl. Some poster said before that there were alot of Florida clubs that applied for ecnl so there must be a strong interest. Didn't get it awarded to them so hen let's trash it instead.
                  Dude, look at last commitments from ECNL.... FC Prime on girls side which didnt even exist when it got it, and Palm Beach United which no one is really sure what it really is. Seems like ECNL is picking personalities, not well structured clubs. Good luck with that.

Comment

Dude, look at last commitments from ECNL.... FC Prime on girls side which didnt even exist when it got it, and Palm Beach United which no one is really sure what it really is. Seems like ECNL is picking personalities, not well structured clubs. Good luck with that.
                    Ecnl is a joke and in shambles in Florida. PBU isn’t even a club and didn’t apply the Ecnl called Eric and begged him to take Ecnl because not one of the bigger better clubs wanted it and that’s a fact. Both the Da and Ecnl in Florida are in a bad way and they could only get small club with morons running them to take the franchise, nobody else wanted it. FACT

Comment

Ecnl is a joke and in shambles in Florida. PBU isn’t even a club and didn’t apply the Ecnl called Eric and begged him to take Ecnl because not one of the bigger better clubs wanted it and that’s a fact. Both the Da and Ecnl in Florida are in a bad way and they could only get small club with morons running them to take the franchise, nobody else wanted it. FACT
                      A fact only in your mind.
                      Here's the FACT over 100 clubs applied for ecnl for next season including around 20+ in Florida. This included some of the big clubs and probably yours. Now I don't know why PB got it over the others but the numbers that applied means it's not in shambles but growing. Geez you people that have to trash everything that's not associated with you makes u look dumb.

Comment

Here's the FACT over 100 clubs applied for ecnl for next season including around 20+ in Florida. This included some of the big clubs and probably yours. Now I don't know why PB got it over the others but the numbers that applied means it's not in shambles but growing. Geez you people that have to trash everything that's not associated with you makes u look dumb.
                        This is the dumbest thing I have ever read on here. And that is saying alot. First, we would have to believe that you have super duper knowledge with a source planted in ENCL. Second, ENCL would have to be so stupid that they had 100 clubs vying for ECNL in Florids and chose the one that fields Division 2 teams at best. Now ECNL might be led by a bunch of moronsor are otherwise seeking to undermine soccer in Florida for laughs and giggles, but to say what you said is the without a doubt the dumbest thing ever written here. And this is coming from a parent who thought Boca United would eventually get its act together.

Comment

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read on here. And that is saying alot. First, we would have to believe that you have super duper knowledge with a source planted in ENCL. Second, ENCL would have to be so stupid that they had 100 clubs vying for ECNL in Florids and chose the one that fields Division 2 teams at best. Now ECNL might be led by a bunch of moronsor are otherwise seeking to undermine soccer in Florida for laughs and giggles, but to say what you said is the without a doubt the dumbest thing ever written here. And this is coming from a parent who thought Boca United would eventually get its act together.
                          I don't think the poster said 100 in the state of florida, now that would be dumb.

Comment

I don't think the poster said 100 in the state of florida, now that would be dumb.
                            Not poster, but he did say 20+ in Florida and somehow came out with this low level club. I would agree that it is not the dumbest post ever on this site, might be 7,042 though

Comment

You are dillusional. Check with ECNL, 5 Florida clubs applied for Boys ECNL, 5 NOT 100 you moron. PBU didn’t even apply. Ecnl wanted a club north of Miramar but close enough to be travel partner and they asked Eric to do it. He didn’t even apply. He doesn’t even have a club that’s close to worthy of a national league but Ecnl didn’t care they just wanted any club in north palm beach to do it and Eric was the only idiot who would. You people in south Florida are really clueless and Eric at PBU is one of the most clueless. Being Ecnl without having two good teams deep in every age group is suicide for your club. Eric’s a moron and he will end up looking like an idiot just like that other moron you have in Palm Beach County, Eichman at Boca United. They must have gone to the same moron school.

Comment

You are dillusional. Check with ECNL, 5 Florida clubs applied for Boys ECNL, 5 NOT 100 you moron. PBU didn’t even apply. Ecnl wanted a club north of Miramar but close enough to be travel partner and they asked Eric to do it. He didn’t even apply. He doesn’t even have a club that’s close to worthy of a national league but Ecnl didn’t care they just wanted any club in north palm beach to do it and Eric was the only idiot who would. You people in south Florida are really clueless and Eric at PBU is one of the most clueless. Being Ecnl without having two good teams deep in every age group is suicide for your club. Eric’s a moron and he will end up looking like an idiot just like that other moron you have in Palm Beach County, Eichman at Boca United. They must have gone to the same moron school.

Now Gardens will be two deep with their DA team and then the ECNL team. If the kid is good, they make DA,and then if not,ECNL. what age groups for encl were awarded to gardens,and is it for girls also. I know da is gone now for u12 but does encl start at that age? Basically how are you getting your information.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X