Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE SONG OF THE COW
    a poem

by Psychedelic Warlord (aka Beto O'Rourke)

I need a butt-shine,
    Right now
    You are holy,
    Oh, sacred Cow
    I thirst for you,
    Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
    Love the Cow,
    Good fortune for those that do.
    Love me, breathe my feet,
    The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
    Scrub my balls.
    The Cow has risen,
    Provide Milk.

Oh, Milky wonder, sing for us once more,
    Live your life, everlusting joy.
    Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage,
    Enjoy my fruits

Provider of Cheese and other wonderful dairy products,
    We will cleanse your inner intestines.
    We will bathe in your Pungent Odor,
    Gather cotton.

Count my eyes,
    Smell my skin,
    Love the Scarecrow and the Milkman.
    I live only for eternity,
    Thirst for the undrinkable.
    Hold the heat,
    Praise the dough boy at the pizza shop.
    Love the Oxen dung!

Comment

It’s in !

5:02 PM

Got that Cons !

Comment

Good Luck Cons!
        😉

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          It’s in !

5:02 PM

Got that Cons !
          “ no additional indictments”

CNN quick to go to Adam Schiff live on the phone.
          Wolf “ Will you subpoena Bob Mueller ?
          Schiff “ we will want to know everything he looked at...”

Do Dems really want to drag this on ?

Comment

Where are all of the lefties? No comment on the Mueller report!

Bwahahaha!

Comment

Where are all of the lefties? No comment on the Mueller report!

Bwahahaha!
              We’re right here. Waiting for the additional indictments that will be coming in the days ahead.

Comment

We’re right here. Waiting for the additional indictments that will be coming in the days ahead.
                Dum dum! No further indictments has already been announced. Let me know if you need help getting your head out of your ass!

Bwahahahaahahhaa!

Comment

Dum dum! No further indictments has already been announced. Let me know if you need help getting your head out of your ass!

Bwahahahaahahhaa!
                  No further indictments directly from Mueller, but there are more coming. Do keep telling yourself Trump is in the clear. Lol

Comment

No further indictments directly from Mueller, but there are more coming. Do keep telling yourself Trump is in the clear. Lol
                    Womp womp.

Get some ice on your backside. This one has to hurt.

Comment

No tweets from Trump in 15 hours. Must be a new record for him.
                      He can sweat what’s in the report while hacking away on the links at Mar-a-Lago.

Comment

Congress has multiple investigations and so does the SDNY. The Trump family is not out of the woods, not by a long shot. In the meantime Jared needs to have his security clearance stripped. He doesn't do anything anyway, neither does Ivanka, other than enrich themselves and inflate their egos more. Just this week a story came out that when they went air force planes for trips they invite some department heads so that it meets usage protocol

Comment

No tweets from Trump in 15 hours. Must be a new record for him.
                          He can sweat what’s in the report while hacking away on the links at Mar-a-Lago.
                          He's got an army of lawyers down there with him. We paid for their travel on top of his usual $2.5M per weekend.

Comment

Congress has multiple investigations and so does the SDNY. The Trump family is not out of the woods, not by a long shot. In the meantime Jared needs to have his security clearance stripped. He doesn't do anything anyway, neither does Ivanka, other than enrich themselves and inflate their egos more. Just this week a story came out that when they went air force planes for trips they invite some department heads so that it meets usage protocol
                            The multiple investigations that Congress has are all based on everything Mueller has already seen. They have less investigative powers and abilities than the DOJ. Congress is not a Law Enforcement entity.

SDNY would be State crimes . Again, they would be looking through everything Mueller has, or anything he handed over to him.

But this is big, really big. This was the Dems thought of Ace in the hole , and it came out a deuce. This the the double whammy after Cohen couldn’t deliver the goods.

Let’s see if any 2020 Dem Presidential candidates will still be riding the Russian Collusion Wagon. So far, none has , and one even denounced it.

So SChiff, Elijah, Swallwell , they will continue to lead the False Parade of Accusation up to the 2020 Election, and none of the candidates will be in that Parade.

Is that the strategy ?

Comment

Rachel Maddow literally crying about the news.

Comment

Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
                                Plannin' and dreamin' each night of their charms

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X