Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Directions to Lockhart stadium please...
    20 minutes from Weston

Comment

Thanks for the info!! So these supposedly “invitation only” tryouts are to fill the last few remaining spots. Can’t wait to hear some feedback from those that were invited.
      correct brought to you by Weston FC coaches, go Inter Weston!

Comment

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...h-florida-kids

The spokesperson also noted that Miami are in the process of finalizing a temporary home for their academy teams to train and host games before the Fort Lauderdale facility opens next year.

Comment

Updates for today.. Who are the coaches ??

Comment

Updates for today.. Who are the coaches ??
            What time is the try out?

Comment

Is Michia there yet?

Comment

I think I saw him.

Sitting right next to the handyman. He must be doing something right, his son was invited to the tryout.

Comment

I think I saw him.

Sitting right next to the handyman. He must be doing something right, his son was invited to the tryout.
                  Some coaches were asked to select and send top players. Of course he picked his son, that is handyman right there

Comment

Our fuc.. club didn’t send players because they do no want to lose the strong ones for next season. Fuc... egotistical MFs

Comment

Our fuc.. club didn’t send players because they do no want to lose the strong ones for next season. Fuc... egotistical MFs
                      That’s Boca United right?

Comment

Some coaches were asked to select and send top players. Of course he picked his son, that is handyman right there
                        Handyman lucky day. I witnessed Inter Miami first try out

Comment

I heard parents mentioning the same thing about Boca United.

Comment

I think I saw him.

Handyman? Sorry don’t follow

Comment

I heard parents mentioning the same thing about Boca United.
                              There not on the level, if they were players would be contacted directly. Folks these teams have already been decided on a long time ago. Fact!

Comment

There not on the level, if they were players would be contacted directly. Folks these teams have already been decided on a long time ago. Fact!
                                Only one whose dad Weston coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X