Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two MLS clubs, Inter Miami CF and Austin FC, highlight the new additions. Both Academies will be fully-funded, offering cost-free opportunities for elite players. These two Academies will lay a foundation for their clubs' first teams before they begin play in 2020 and 2021, respectively.
    Of shut up you fool, what do you know,

Who do you think you are Felix the rat or Tony Russo?

Comment

wow. you sure do have a hardon for these guys. jeez. crobar them in conversations much.

Comment

Yeah man, truly a loser you are.

Comment

Loser?

Yeah man, truly a loser you are.
          Yeah, I agree — loser city. This is what this forum’s name should be changed to. I’ve said many a time. But most of the people on this site or who fancy themselves to be experts and knowledgeable on what it takes to be a successful athlete have no personal experience themselves.

Now, before you say something stupid to justify your opposite assertion, I will add this: many years back, I was changing in the locker room. This was an era where I was no longer an athlete but was among those who truly believed themselves to be athletic because several days a week they went to a gym and pretended to exercise, as they flexed their muscles, in front of the mirrors.

So when I say in the locker room-picture in that room, men consisting mostly fat slobs, with a couple of very fit people who believe their fitness supports the definitive conclusion of athletic prowess, and a couple-and by that I mean only maybe two or three-out of shape older men who were absolutely athletic beyond their boy aged years, by that I mean into their adult years, and lastly picture a bunch of men engaging in Trump like truth telling with respect to, among other things of course, how athletically accomplish they have been in their lives, when a simple historical reveal shows nothing but the opposite to be true.

It’s important to understand the background and the framework. Now, that background is probably true with respect to most of you who are on this site. It is similarly probably true with respect to most of the adults who are at the events for their children.

This one dad in that environment boldly and loudly, and with unbelievable confidence and clearly believing himself that he was in fact saying something completely supported by realistic evidence and that everything he believed and was saying was reasonable… this is dad who considered and still considers himself to be a former college athlete, but noteworthy observation for you to consider was that he was a walk-on-participant for a very weak D3 team (... D3 gives no athletic scholarships) which raises the natural question of ... was actually then an athlete....

This unbelievably athletically accomplished Dad began talking about how he was coaching his son’s 9 year old basketball team - in that conversation, the Dad boasted of his background and expertise in the sport thus enabling to be a good coach. I responded, “Dude, I did not know you played basketball. When did you play? Where? That’s impressive you did both..”. That dad’s response - and get this, he was absolutely serious - “Yeah, I played through elementary school and was very good at it.”

The entire locker room within earshot erupted in laughter. Why? Because that was an absurdly ridiculous thing for that dad to believe and say out loud. If you don’t understand why that was / is the case, that is very unfortunate and your grip on reality clearly needs to be changed.

There are way too many dads (and some moms) down here who do realize how similar they are to the Dad I described above. They have no idea what is actually good - what it takes to be good - etc. It would be great to weed them out.

Comment

well said

Comment

Yeah, I agree — loser city. This is what this forum’s name should be changed to. I’ve said many a time. But most of the people on this site or who fancy themselves to be experts and knowledgeable on what it takes to be a successful athlete have no personal experience themselves.

Now, before you say something stupid to justify your opposite assertion, I will add this: many years back, I was changing in the locker room. This was an era where I was no longer an athlete but was among those who truly believed themselves to be athletic because several days a week they went to a gym and pretended to exercise, as they flexed their muscles, in front of the mirrors.

So when I say in the locker room-picture in that room, men consisting mostly fat slobs, with a couple of very fit people who believe their fitness supports the definitive conclusion of athletic prowess, and a couple-and by that I mean only maybe two or three-out of shape older men who were absolutely athletic beyond their boy aged years, by that I mean into their adult years, and lastly picture a bunch of men engaging in Trump like truth telling with respect to, among other things of course, how athletically accomplish they have been in their lives, when a simple historical reveal shows nothing but the opposite to be true.

It’s important to understand the background and the framework. Now, that background is probably true with respect to most of you who are on this site. It is similarly probably true with respect to most of the adults who are at the events for their children.

This one dad in that environment boldly and loudly, and with unbelievable confidence and clearly believing himself that he was in fact saying something completely supported by realistic evidence and that everything he believed and was saying was reasonable… this is dad who considered and still considers himself to be a former college athlete, but noteworthy observation for you to consider was that he was a walk-on-participant for a very weak D3 team (... D3 gives no athletic scholarships) which raises the natural question of ... was actually then an athlete....

This unbelievably athletically accomplished Dad began talking about how he was coaching his son’s 9 year old basketball team - in that conversation, the Dad boasted of his background and expertise in the sport thus enabling to be a good coach. I responded, “Dude, I did not know you played basketball. When did you play? Where? That’s impressive you did both..”. That dad’s response - and get this, he was absolutely serious - “Yeah, I played through elementary school and was very good at it.”

The entire locker room within earshot erupted in laughter. Why? Because that was an absurdly ridiculous thing for that dad to believe and say out loud. If you don’t understand why that was / is the case, that is very unfortunate and your grip on reality clearly needs to be changed.

There are way too many dads (and some moms) down here who do realize how similar they are to the Dad I described above. They have no idea what is actually good - what it takes to be good - etc. It would be great to weed them out.

The rat actually said that. Oh my

Comment

the Hungarian toy boy is going to mls Miami? His kid is horrible
                kansas city mls wants him

Comment

kansas city mls wants him
                  Lol, stop it, I'm peeing in my panties. Kansas? For real, he was not good enough so the red bulls or at ATL United wanted it him. Wow

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X