Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy doesn’t stop with the slams does he? “You didn’t say it but o bet you did” ok dude- I said it. I hate ass wipes like this.
    You have very low reading comprehension

Comment

I just shared this with everyone I know at the club so they can see what people think of us . Wow - inbred Hicks? The fact that some teams had to come here last year means we should all drive 10-12 hrs as we don’t count because of where we live. Classic!
      You also have very low reading comprehension. And by the way you really can't tell the person mentioning "inbreds" is a different poster? Seriously?

Comment

You also have very low reading comprehension. And by the way you really can't tell the person mentioning "inbreds" is a different poster? Seriously?
        So we are inbred and can’t read? I wouldn’t be surprised if you have almost made every post just to see yourself actually win an argument- albeit against yourself. I just got on this thread and have enjoyed reading the banter. Welcome to TS!

Comment

So we are inbred and can’t read? I wouldn’t be surprised if you have almost made every post just to see yourself actually win an argument- albeit against yourself. I just got on this thread and have enjoyed reading the banter. Welcome to TS!
          It can’t be the same guy. If you recall he said he was “out” about 4 posts ago so it is an impostor. Just someone else who has some sort of superiority complex.

Comment

I just shared this with everyone I know at the club so they can see what people think of us . Wow - inbred Hicks? The fact that some teams had to come here last year means we should all drive 10-12 hrs as we don’t count because of where we live. Classic!
            No one is saying that...

This isn't a "make Pensacola pay for making teams go that far for the round of 16 last year. We understand that for a majority of events you could participate in you have to drive a minimum of 5 hours. It sucks and I feel for you.

What they are saying is the majority (95%) of the teams live within 5 hours of each other, the teams in the western Panhandle are the outliers. Having teams go to that location last year was an odd choice, but they were the ones that put up their fields and FYSA chose them. Not Pensacola's fault. Still, we are talking about an overwhelming majority of the teams travel 7 plus hours (this is the state as a whole, not just Miami) instead of that 5% having to travel 7 plus hours.

I'm pretty sure that the teams in that area are able to play in the Alabama State Cup if they chose to do so, it is not like they don't have options.

At least this year it is a little better with the Round of 16 being played in Lakewood Ranch, not perfect, but better for more teams overall then either Miami or Pensacola.

Comment

Talking about getting ahead of yourself. No Round of 16 for some age groups! Only Round of 8 this year. Interesting!
              Yeah, does anyone know why? Did they announce this would be case?

Comment

No one is saying that...

This isn't a "make Pensacola pay for making teams go that far for the round of 16 last year. We understand that for a majority of events you could participate in you have to drive a minimum of 5 hours. It sucks and I feel for you.

What they are saying is the majority (95%) of the teams live within 5 hours of each other, the teams in the western Panhandle are the outliers. Having teams go to that location last year was an odd choice, but they were the ones that put up their fields and FYSA chose them. Not Pensacola's fault. Still, we are talking about an overwhelming majority of the teams travel 7 plus hours (this is the state as a whole, not just Miami) instead of that 5% having to travel 7 plus hours.

I'm pretty sure that the teams in that area are able to play in the Alabama State Cup if they chose to do so, it is not like they don't have options.

At least this year it is a little better with the Round of 16 being played in Lakewood Ranch, not perfect, but better for more teams overall then either Miami or Pensacola.

I don’t believe we have a round of 16 for our age group and eetravel to miami to play on terrible fields in what is supposedly a not too safe neighborhood. BTW- we can’t play in the Alabama state cup. Wish we could. Easy trophy for the club teams and all games would only be 4-5 hours away maximum. Heck we can get to New Orleans 3 states away quicker than Orlando. I agree Lakewood Ranch is a much better location. Last year when games were in Pensacola our Pe Davila team had to travel to Fort Myers. So we did not get to stay home.

Comment

No one is saying that...

The mistake you and the other guy trying to explain this are making is trying to have reasoned dialog with people who are either idiots, dishonest, or both. TS is name calling, nasty insult hurling, and idiocy. Any attempt at discussion, information dissemination, or honest debate is ultimately hijacked by these people. I guess you could say the real idiots are the few people who still believe they can make it a useful & respectful blog.

Comment

I guess you could say the real idiots are the few people who still believe they can make it a useful & respectful blog.
                    Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X