Where are the results posted?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Where are the results posted?
        Google it you fukin bonor

Comment

Such a CFC dad response. Another CFC DB.

Comment

Such a CFC dad response. Another CFC DB.
            What’s up party people ? What the fuk is going on ?

Comment

all the makings of a CFC parent. no wonder everyone hates them.

Comment

https://www.3v3soccer.com/results/

Celtic did mid-pack. Don't see City, FSC, etc. Interesting that there were way more boys than girls teams at the event.

Comment

Dam Richie ct Celtic hasn’t even been open for 5 yrs man. RL drowned it in less than 4 years. Pathetic should of keep the partner looks as he was the popular one. Scratching my head wondering how 300 kids disappears under Rich Lewis and now only 1 team.
                  There you go Richard Lewis !!

Comment

Dam Richie ct Celtic hasn’t even been open for 5 yrs man. RL drowned it in less than 4 years. Pathetic should of keep the partner looks as he was the popular one. Scratching my head wondering how 300 kids disappears under Rich Lewis and now only 1 team.
                    Is that even English? Both branches are doing very well, thank you.

Comment

So, someone pointed me to this absurd thread. I'm not Glen. I don't play Glen on TV. Because, there is no Glen. And, I am unaffiliated with both Celtics. I have zero connection to both clubs. But, I know the landscape, and I can assure you Glen Celtic is a completely different club than CT Celtic, which is RL's club.

Yes, both clubs operate in very close geographical proximity to each other and, yes, CT Celtic was here first. But, the name Glen Celtic just uses the honored soccer name and nothing more. There was no consideration of brand confusion or leveraging existing reputation, if any. Glen Celtic was a cool soccer name, so it was chosen. Period.

And, both the clubs do the same thing in the same way, more or less: focus on footskills to help youth players develop their art. Both clubs have practices and both play games. Glen Celtic doesn't chase soccer moms, if that's what CT Celtic really does, as alleged, and there's no allegedly creatively deceptive business practices or court cases at Glen Celtic.

While CT Celtic has to go out and earn players, so they have to market, have tryouts, and work on catching kids in their Web and pulling them into the club, Glen Celtic is well positioned and hooked in a local travel club and we can funnel players from there.

Any player has a D1, full-ride skills lying within them, and we can take any of those town players into our club and help them find this potential, if they want, or just play, if not.

So, two different clubs with the same name operating in two different ways in the same market. Hopefully, this puts this mess of a thread to bed. Now, go do something productive with your weekend.
                      Keep the lies coming Rich !!! Haha collectors calling yet? You Fuking loser !!!!

Comment

Keep the lies coming Rich !!! Haha collectors calling yet? You Fuking loser !!!!
                        D1 collectors calling looking at my players. That's all.

Comment

D1 collectors calling looking at my players. That's all.
                          ered View Post
                          So, someone pointed me to this absurd thread. I'm not Glen. I don't play Glen on TV. Because, there is no Glen. And, I am unaffiliated with both Celtics. I have zero connection to both clubs. But, I know the landscape, and I can assure you Glen Celtic is a completely different club than CT Celtic, which is RL's club.

Yes, both clubs operate in very close geographical proximity to each other and, yes, CT Celtic was here first. But, the name Glen Celtic just uses the honored soccer name and nothing more. There was no consideration of brand confusion or leveraging existing reputation, if any. Glen Celtic was a cool soccer name, so it was chosen. Period.

And, both the clubs do the same thing in the same way, more or less: focus on footskills to help youth players develop their art. Both clubs have practices and both play games. Glen Celtic doesn't chase soccer moms, if that's what CT Celtic really does, as alleged, and there's no allegedly creatively deceptive business practices or court cases at Glen Celtic.

While CT Celtic has to go out and earn players, so they have to market, have tryouts, and work on catching kids in their Web and pulling them into the club, Glen Celtic is well positioned and hooked in a local travel club and we can funnel players from there.

Any player has a D1, full-ride skills lying within them, and we can take any of those town players into our club and help them find this potential, if they want, or just play, if not.

So, two different clubs with the same name operating in two different ways in the same market. Hopefully, this puts this mess of a thread to bed. Now, go do something productive with your weekend.

Keep dreaming lier !!! Down to two kids and one is his daughter. Fuking loser.

Comment

Hey, angry guy, I thought you two kissed and made up after you lost the court case? Surely your kids are out of soccer now. Why persist with the hate, it's just going to give you an ulcer. Try some positive thinking for once.

Comment

ered View Post

We can funnel kids?

Comment

Wouldnt surprise me if Rich Lewis is typing every post on this thread! The guy is an absolute helmet and that's been generous, he has been trying to get rid of his **** show for years. CFC, Rush, GPS all wouldn't go near it!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X