Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree 100%. Many d-2 schools are better than the d-1’s. My daughters HS team has 3 d-1’s and a d-2 . The d-2 player is better
    I do not know one player that talks about D1 when they talk about where they want to play. The discussion is about the specific schools they wish to attend. There is zero discussion about divisions. GDA team.

Comment

I do not know one player that talks about D1 when they talk about where they want to play. The discussion is about the specific schools they wish to attend. There is zero discussion about divisions. GDA team.
      Agreed. Same at ECNL. The D1 / D2 thing is purely a parent thing right along with the "full ride" comments. It somehow makes them feel just that much more proud.

Comment

This will be the last big hurrah for the ECNL. Buhbye, ECNL!!
        Wishful thinking. League is stronger than ever, and more clubs leaving GDA will only strengthen the league more.

Comment

Wishful thinking. League is stronger than ever, and more clubs leaving GDA will only strengthen the league more.
          Expect more clubs in FL to gain ECNL to give players more accessibility.

Comment

There is talk of ECNL expanding into having a 2nd B team league. It would all but kill off NPL.

Comment

D1 top 25 school are for the best of the best when it comes to soccer , d2 soccer is pretty bad but hey , you get a degree regardless of the bad soccer , strive for that

Comment

There is talk of ECNL expanding into having a 2nd B team league. It would all but kill off NPL.
                US Club Soccer has both ECNL and NPL now.

Comment

US Club Soccer has both ECNL and NPL now.
                  It a joke. So cal is talking of starting their own league with a dozen strong clubs. That is the way to do it. Dispense with us club and us soccer and all their nonsense and just run a strong little league.

Comment

D1 top 25 school are for the best of the best when it comes to soccer , d2 soccer is pretty bad but hey , you get a degree regardless of the bad soccer , strive for that
                    https://media.giphy.com/media/gYfjv31RbMQso/giphy.gif

Comment

D1 top 10-12 programs are while different level of soccer. Possession based. Technical. Tactical.

Even some of the teams in the 20-25 range play a poor style. Very direct. Low technical skill. Little posssession.

Just what I’ve observed as a coach.

Comment

D1 top 10-12 programs are while different level of soccer. Possession based. Technical. Tactical.

Even some of the teams in the 20-25 range play a poor style. Very direct. Low technical skill. Little posssession.

Just what I’ve observed as a coach.
                        "Very direct. Low technical skill. Little posssession." You must be describing the SEC.

Comment

"Very direct. Low technical skill. Little posssession." You must be describing the SEC.
                          The colleges have international players mixing it up.

Comment

Then the international players go back to play for their home nations.

Comment

Or the USWNT....pathetic

Comment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X