X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And if you don’t know, now you know.
    Research how many players left the Revs for prep schools in the last 30 months.

Research which players moved away from the Revs 75 mile boundary in the last 36 months specifically to escape the Revs and play for another MLS academy.

I’m not going to post the initials of the 7 players I know personally that turned the Revs down in the last 36 months. There are more, but I don’t have first hand knowledge.

The Revs carry very little influence among parents with players on track to play college soccer because their recent record demonstrates that as an organization they are incapable of assisting players with recruiting.

If you are a newbie Revs parent you’ll catch up eventually.

If you’re hoping your kid gets “identified” by the Revs you’ll eventually be sorry.

Comment

Threads are where the disgruntled go to complain, so I’d take that with less than a grain of salt. I know what I see firsthand, and that is that getting a free ride with the Revs academy is in high demand around here.
      Your firsthand knowledge isn't worth shyte. See above post. That poster has it right. Facts are facts.

Comment

We’re not most. Turned them down after our club reciprocated with free tuition.
        Why did you qualify for free tuition?
        Happy having somebody else pay for it?
        Kid that good?

Lose the phone and you’ll save enough money to pay your share...

Comment

Why did you qualify for free tuition?
          Happy having somebody else pay for it?
          Kid that good?

Lose the phone and you’ll save enough money to pay your share...
          It’s a lie. No parent with a kid that’s a half decent player, is on here bashing clubs and tooting through their arse about a free ride that probably doesn’t exist.

Comment

It’s a lie. No parent with a kid that’s a half decent player, is on here bashing clubs and tooting through their arse about a free ride that probably doesn’t exist.
            Only when people like you come on here and say truly dumb things.

Comment

Only when people like you come on here and say truly dumb things.
              Then get a job and pay for your kid instead of wasting time on here.

Comment

Cheap people love to whine.
                How about donating some of your coaches salary to the “cause”? Then we’ll see who’s whining.

Comment

How about donating some of your coaches salary to the “cause”? Then we’ll see who’s whining.
                  When I'm asked to pass the hat for the Club's charitable endeavors, the coach always contributes. More than many parents, to be honest and I'm pretty certain he makes less than most parents do. It all goes into the hat and the amounts are anonymous other than from myself.

Next?

Comment

When I'm asked to pass the hat for the Club's charitable endeavors, the coach always contributes. More than many parents, to be honest and I'm pretty certain he makes less than most parents do. It all goes into the hat and the amounts are anonymous other than from myself.

Next?
                    If it’s anonymous, how do you know?

Comment

Sounds like he collects the donations..donkey

Comment

I know, because I'm holding the hat. Nobody else knows what the others put in and I don't tell them.

That's why I said "the amounts are anonymous other than from myself".

I've actually had a coach one year ask how much we were short from our goal, and when I told him and pulled out his wallet and covered it.

Comment

Coaches get paid sh it. The club owners should be the ones ponying up. But they won't, that's why teams have to fund raise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X