Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That group doesn’t need to peacock. Teams are good, they know it. Humility is a nice trait
    06 parents finally figured it out. Soon enough theb07s and 08s will too. They're still.in the age of insanity

Comment

NEFC 06 DA playing the 07 Pre-DA on Sunday. Getcha popcorn ready

Comment

Asking why an 08 thread should exist is like asking why TS exists. So those who care can discuss and those who don't can scroll by.

Why is this so hard for some to understand?

And why spend so much time and energy on something you supposedly don't care about? So very odd.

Comment

Bingo. If you need to tell someone who good you are, you aren't as good as you think you are.
          Monitoring and discussing the performance of various teams is not telling someone you are good. Plus, this is TS. Don't pretend your trash posts are more worthy than any other

Comment

Monitoring and discussing the performance of various teams is not telling someone you are good. Plus, this is TS. Don't pretend your trash posts are more worthy than any other
            Right, because asking questions about recruiting, giving opinions on professional games, inquiries about National events and how local clubs do/did is the same as stupid-ass power rankings for 11 year olds.

Aren't there "likes" you can be out trolling for, Karen?

Comment

Monitoring and discussing the performance of pre-pubescent teens...

Sicko

Comment

Right, because asking questions about recruiting, giving opinions on professional games, inquiries about National events and how local clubs do/did is the same as stupid-ass power rankings for 11 year olds.

Aren't there "likes" you can be out trolling for, Karen?
                Karen? I let the hairs on my grape bag grow wild.
                I can see the pompous dripping down your chin. .."inquiries about National events..."

Those topics may be treasure to you, but is this is still a trash place to get it. My Treasure is a conversation about my kids 08 team and how they stack up against Liz' Lil flyers, and if the "commit brags" from Stars parents actually make their 5th graders any better. 08 Soccer rules, and in my world it's real. You go on with your fantasy posts about national and professional players you don't know, and ask about scholarships your kid won't get.

Comment

"08 Soccer rules, and in my world it's real."

Let that sink in for everyone.....

Comment

"I can see the pompous dripping down your chin"

bwwwahahahahaha. you pwomised

Comment

You know, I wanted to come up with a whitty reply, but I honestly have no idea WTAF that means...

Comment

"08 Soccer rules, and in my world it's real."

Let that sink in for everyone.....
                        Kind of makes sense actually. He has a u12 player. That's exactly when the parent frenzy starts. What's weird is why you are here. No pics to satisfy an 11 year-old creep fetish, so you must be a washed up dad looking to drop knowledge on newbies.
                        #YaDun #No1Listens2u #u12Rocks #u13NothinBetter

Comment

Kind of makes sense actually. He has a u12 player. That's exactly when the parent frenzy starts. What's weird is why you are here. No pics to satisfy an 11 year-old creep fetish, so you must be a washed up dad looking to drop knowledge on newbies.
                          #YaDun #No1Listens2u #u12Rocks #u13NothinBetter
                          It's a virtual smack upside the head to make the frenzied fools realize they are doing more harm than good with these stupid azz power rankings.

And, I'll keep doing it, too.

Comment

08 vs 07 thread ?

Comment

08 vs 07 thread ?
                              07 is completely reasonable. These are 12 year-old girls, and getting older.
                              I heard there were 2 commits already

08 / thats just dumb

Comment

And yet we've still not heard an actual reply as to why you all are clearly following a thread so closely that you claim means so little.

Parents of 11 year olds following a thread that pertains to their kid = not creepy

Obsessively checking an 08 thread when you don't have an 08 girl = hella creepy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X