Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good bye 2019 eagles, we hardly knew ye. After this reality slap, do you think there are more SC like transfers to more playoff relevant teams?
    Maybe new coach will learn to use OOC play to actually develop the entire roster for use in league play instead of wearing out kids.

Comment

Oh very well, I’ll try to warm up to them some. Catarina and Sophia are electrifying for Stanford. Some of UVA’s fwds might get there with time, but I don’t see anyone like that for UVA yet.
      Funny. You do realize its easier to be electrifying when you play alongside a Macario right? UVA are a very solid team and their players get very little respect.

Comment

MA kid not much playing time, yet. Looks like majority of kids that play on the field are from VA, TX, MI and PA.
        Really, Just look at the staring line up. No mystery there.

Comment

Good bye 2019 eagles, we hardly knew ye. After this reality slap, do you think there are more SC like transfers to more playoff relevant teams?
          I wonder what KD and GM are thinking? Former injured but 3 good years in front of her. Latter used as a sub, but was critical this year and last on set piece goals. How many goals were lost with her watching from the bench.

Comment

Funny. You do realize its easier to be electrifying when you play alongside a Macario right? UVA are a very solid team and their players get very little respect.
            They are solid and I give them respect. If they become exciting like MB and MD made them a few years ago, I’ll take it up a notch. BTW, I have been at Klockner watching my kid play when those two were around.

Comment

Featured National Game of the Week Stanford hosts UCLA

No other game comes close this week. This should be a style fest for those who like such things.
              Unfortunately will start late. 10PM EDT.

Comment

No other game comes close this week. This should be a style fest for those who like such things.
                Unfortunately will start late. 10PM EDT.
                Saturday

Comment

I wonder what KD and GM are thinking? Former injured but 3 good years in front of her. Latter used as a sub, but was critical this year and last on set piece goals. How many goals were lost with her watching from the bench.
                  I don't know Dad why don't you tell us?

Comment

They are solid and I give them respect. If they become exciting like MB and MD made them a few years ago, I’ll take it up a notch. BTW, I have been at Klockner watching my kid play when those two were around.
                    MB played more like an individual than a team player, IMHO. Had she passed the ball a little more, then maybe they would have been national champions. This year is more of a solid team.

Comment

Really, Just look at the staring line up. No mystery there.
                      I always look at the game roster; not just starting line up. Super subs are good to have as well.

Comment

Tuesday Games

While we’re awaiting the National Games later in the week, the Ivy and Patriot have constructed a derby of sorts.

BU hosts Harvard
                        Cornell vs Colgate
                        Princeton vs Lehigh

Comment

I don't know Dad why don't you tell us?
                          There are whispers in the wind that some prominent Eagles are shopping around already.

Comment

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/soccer...ens-soccer-rpi

Clemson really doesn’t belong in the top 10 at this point. They’ve dropped their last 3 games to UNC, Louisville, and Duke. Rest of their schedule is a relative powder puff - Syracuse, Pitt, Miami, BC; but if they lose one of those they should be bounced out of the top 20.

Comment

There are whispers in the wind that some prominent Eagles are shopping around already.
                              At the very least, the GK from MA who lost the battle to start should be moving on.

Comment

"Prominent"? Now that's funny.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X