Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all got some assurance today that we won’t be getting deported.

So the joke is on you!

#InGPSWeTrust
    Nice one brother! ***

Comment

people on here are so strange

Comment

#InGPSWeTrust

R U serious? This bloke just got run over by a bus and he's passing out cigars because they only amputated his right arm and both legs. Great team spirit though.

Comment

#GPS:WeScrewedUpBigTimeButWeAin'tTotallyDeadYet?!

Comment

people on here are so strange
            Honestly, I'm familiar with a few of the people mentioned/contributed to this discussion over the last few days - having had multiple children in club soccer over the years. To the point, this is a new low for all involved and a grand display of how far the business of youth soccer has gotten away from actually being concerned about the kids playing the sport. I hope both Juve and GPS go out of business soon at this point.

Comment

This is so boring. GPS is collapsing. Big deal. There are literally dozens of other clubs to choose from.

Comment

GPS is obviously not going anywhere soon, I keep receiving email notifications for their tryouts. I’ve had over 8 emails in the last 2 weeks about it.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  gps is obviously not going anywhere soon, i keep receiving email notifications for their tryouts. I’ve had over 8 emails in the last 2 weeks about it.
                  desperation.

Comment

GPS is obviously not going anywhere soon, I keep receiving email notifications for their tryouts. I’ve had over 8 emails in the last 2 weeks about it.
                    yes and they just posted their recent college commits. Nine GPS Mass boys commits to D1 schools already. Looks like they are doing fine.

Comment

yes and they just posted their recent college commits. Nine GPS Mass boys commits to D1 schools already. Looks like they are doing fine.
                      Only 9? Seems pretty low for the biggest club.

Comment

Biggest club? Not for long. Hahaha. How about the leakiest and most unstable large club around, and that is really saying something.

Comment

Biggest club? Not for long. Hahaha. How about the leakiest and most unstable large club around, and that is really saying something.
                          a lot of competition for that title, including the club you work for ....clown.

Comment

I don't work in the industry or for any club, I'm a parent of 2 girls that play soccer.

You are the clown for working at a sh*t company and spend your days swindling money off families like a used car salesman at a car lot full of sh*tboxes. Not sure how you look yourself in the mirror you loser.

a lot of competition for that title, including the club you work for ....clown.

Comment

Whatever. GPS is a sh*t company. It's a scam, it treats its employees like trash, it has visa issues, blah, blah, blah. Who cares? NEFC is sh*te too, so get lost. At least GPS can pay its bills.

I don't work in the industry or for any club, I'm a parent of 2 girls that play soccer.

You are the clown for working at a sh*t company and spend your days swindling money off families like a used car salesman at a car lot full of sh*tboxes. Not sure how you look yourself in the mirror you loser.

Comment

This industry has become a race to the bottom. Nothing more.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X