X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst parent admins

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It happens, and it's always a problem. I ask for someone to volunteer, and some years only one kid's parent raises their hand. You take what you can get.

And, yes, once that relationship is built it happens that those parents will be looking for favors. Puts me in a tough spot. We try to provide extra opportunities to those most deserving, but also don't want to deal with the Admin who has a problem. I had to deal with that 2-3 times and they make for a miserable experience for all. So, I throw them a bone to shut them up. I try to still be fair, but when that happens it's hard to treat that kid fairly.

Parents in the way make my job way tougher than it needs to be. The joy I get from coaching kids is taken away by the parent always looking for something.

I never heard the lawn-mower term before but dang, that's a good one. We'll be using that for sure.
    i hear ya, bottom line...if the kid sucks...do not allow under any circumstances the kids parent to be the admin....its totally not worth the hassle and you are better off doing it yourself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X