Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This current NEFC team has only played Scorpions once, so how else would you measure it??
    Ok fine your the best! Feel better!

It would be good for both teams to play more often. Good competition is good competition!

Comment

Ok fine your the best! Feel better!

It would be good for both teams to play more often. Good competition is good competition!
      I never said they were the best. It was you who wouldn't acknowledge that NEFC is a very good team and on any given day, the result could go either way. I agree 100% that the two teams should play more often.

Comment

I never said they were the best. It was you who wouldn't acknowledge that NEFC is a very good team and on any given day, the result could go either way. I agree 100% that the two teams should play more often.
        The day that result could go either way would be the day NSU beats Stars ECNL. It just wont happen.

Comment

Scorpions only has 2 boys teams and 4 girls teams entered. Where are the rest?
          My guess would be that the 2 boys Scorpion teams are DC's. The rest of the boys teams will subsidize these two teams going forward.

Comment

The day that result could go either way would be the day NSU beats Stars ECNL. It just wont happen.
            What kind of analogy is that? NEFC and NSU aren't even remotely close in skill or firepower.

Comment

What kind of analogy is that? NEFC and NSU aren't even remotely close in skill or firepower.
              Yeah but stars and nefc go back and forth on who wins and scorpions and nsu tied. Thats the anology

Comment

Yeah but stars and nefc go back and forth on who wins and scorpions and nsu tied. Thats the anology
                Thanks for the Popsicle headache!

I just laugh at you NEFC folks! Please keep it up!

Comment

Thanks for the Popsicle headache!

I just laugh at you NEFC folks! Please keep it up!
                  I'm completely confused. Which teams are we talking about? I think the original response was about the rising U12 NEFC and Scorpions teams. Not sure where it took a wrong turn. I don't think it was a pro NEFC post.

Comment

What is up with the Stars Cup U11 Championship division? There are only 5 teams. Also missing this year is the League 1 division. Slow year for Stars? I thought this was the best tournament around.

Boys U11 Championship

Bracket A

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

N/A: FC STARS OF MASS CENTRAL ATHLETIC (MA)
                    N/A: PTUSA FC COASTAL IMPACT (MA)
                    N/A: VALEO FC MA (MA)

Bracket B

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

N/A: BEST FC 02/03 (MA)
                    N/A: SEACOAST UNITED PREMIER -DR- 02/03 (NH)

Comment

What is up with the Stars Cup U11 Championship division? There are only 5 teams. Also missing this year is the League 1 division. Slow year for Stars? I thought this was the best tournament around.

Boys U11 Championship

Bracket A

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

Bracket B

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

Stars don't care that much about the boys... It's really a girls club for the most part. ;)

Comment

Stars don't care that much about the boys... It's really a girls club for the most part. ;)
                        Where should boys' teams play on Labor Day weekend?

Comment

Boys U11 Championship

Bracket A

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

Bracket B

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

With MPS now running the Milan tournament, they have likely pulled most of their teams and entered them there. Add in the Aztecs tourney, now in its second year, and now there are simply too many tournaments on Labor Day. As a result, none of the fields are very deep. Too bad, but as usual, MPS greed trumps all. They have already taken over Memorial Day/Needham. How long before they launch a March tournament to compete with Scorpion Bowl and NEFC?

Comment

With MPS now running the Milan tournament, they have likely pulled most of their teams and entered them there. Add in the Aztecs tourney, now in its second year, and now there are simply too many tournaments on Labor Day. As a result, none of the fields are very deep. Too bad, but as usual, MPS greed trumps all. They have already taken over Memorial Day/Needham. How long before they launch a March tournament to compete with Scorpion Bowl and NEFC?
                            Lots of mps teams on the list for aztecs unless they pull out

Comment

Lots of mps teams on the list for aztecs unless they pull out
                              Give up Lancaster for Devins? Not going to happen. Top boys teams in Stars Cup, 2nd tier in Aztec and scrubs in Milan. Next year maybe they pay up for Lancaster and take it from Aztec and then run the top tourney but it is not happening for 2013

Comment

Give up Lancaster for Devins? Not going to happen. Top boys teams in Stars Cup, 2nd tier in Aztec and scrubs in Milan. Next year maybe they pay up for Lancaster and take it from Aztec and then run the top tourney but it is not happening for 2013
                                I doubt aztecs would give it up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X