Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another toll of the CJSA death knell bell

Looks like FSA has moved all of it's State teams to the CCSL for the Spring along with CFC Chelsea, Academica, and Southeast.

CJSA will be the domain of travel only.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like FSA has moved all of it's State teams to the CCSL for the Spring along with CFC Chelsea, Academica, and Southeast.

That will make for some rough hallway talks at Executive Dr. Hope CJSA will be able to pay the rent

Larry Miller make sure you post this on BOTN

Comment

And what's wrong with that? Recreational and travel programs form the base on soccer in this country. That's where the true serious players should get weeded out. Unfortunately, most continue on to pop-up premier.

Comment

And what's wrong with that? Recreational and travel programs form the base on soccer in this country. That's where the true serious players should get weeded out. Unfortunately, most continue on to pop-up premier.
        Personally, I think it's great. Almost all of the better State club teams had gone to CCSL already. I couldn't figure out why FSA was lagging... (besides the landlord/tenant issue at Executive Drive). It made no logical sense for them to play in the CJSA any longer

Comment

Were there even FSA State teams in CJSA this fall? I thought they were all in CCSL. Which ages/genders?

Comment

I was under the impression CFC Chelsea was EDP?

Comment

And my grandmother can take a quarter off top of backboard

Comment

Grandma got some hops.

Comment

CFC website shows only 5 Chelsea girls teams, three of which are HS age so who knows where they play, and two boys teams. Seems like that branch was badly weakened with the split. Many clubs have their teams playing in different leagues depending on the team. It makes it more confusing, but that's how it should be. If a club has a few really good teams and some weaker ones, it makes no sense to force the good ones to play a lower level league.

Comment

The CJSA Prez, Joe Conte, has just sent out a notice that there will be a CJSA Premier Roundtable Forum at this year's annual meeting.

They are going to discuss things.

Comment

The CJSA Prez, Joe Conte, has just sent out a notice that there will be a CJSA Premier Roundtable Forum at this year's annual meeting.

They are going to discuss things.
                      Aka Captain of the Titanic

Comment

Aka Captain of the Titanic

The CJSA will be here long after all of us depart from the soccer scene.

Comment

The CJSA will be here long after all of us depart from the soccer scene.
                          We will see if they course correct

They are burning cash and losing top line revenue

Comment

Supposedly, they've decided to use some of their horde of cash to build the sport in the state by helping town clubs instead of spending it on hefty executive salaries. I'll believe it when I see itm

Comment

Supposedly, they've decided to use some of their horde of cash to build the sport in the state by helping town clubs instead of spending it on hefty executive salaries. I'll believe it when I see itm
                              Their executives do nothing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X