X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A clue
    Always grandiose promises. Never fulfilled. All about one team, not the Club.

Comment

Always grandiose promises. Never fulfilled. All about one team, not the Club.
      There is no club.

Comment

Must be getting close to tryouts

Comment

Must be getting close to tryouts
          We are thinking of trying out but saw that the uniform snare $400!

Couldn’t find club fees. Does anybody know what it is?

Comment

We are considering GPS. Which 2 coaches do you recommend?
            They aren't the only good coaches at GPS but Joe Smith and Dan Ferguson have a ton of experience, are well-respected, and have had a lot of success for being relatively young.

Comment

We are thinking of trying out but saw that the uniform snare $400!

Couldn’t find club fees. Does anybody know what it is?
              When you order the kit, the company gives you a 10% discount (and rewards dollars on your account), so they end up being $360 with the backpack or $306 without. (Both include home and away kits, two pair of socks, a training jersey, warm up jacket and pants.) Fees were either $1500 or $1600 - can't recall - but it included league fees and state cup and they train most of the year round.

Comment

Anything is better than the 10k a year Ecnl scam

Comment

When you order the kit, the company gives you a 10% discount (and rewards dollars on your account), so they end up being $360 with the backpack or $306 without. (Both include home and away kits, two pair of socks, a training jersey, warm up jacket and pants.) Fees were either $1500 or $1600 - can't recall - but it included league fees and state cup and they train most of the year round.
                  Kit/Gear are comparable in price to other clubs

Comment

Sounds like Vantucky is stepping it up another notch.

Top teams train 4 days a week this coming year.
                    Last year they went to 3 days a week. Best bang for your buck

Comment

Sounds like Vantucky is stepping it up another notch.

Top teams train 4 days a week this coming year.
                      Last year they went to 3 days a week. Best bang for your buck
                      That's too much. Anything more than 2 days, especially with games on the weekend could lead to burn out or injury IMO.

Comment

That's too much. Anything more than 2 days, especially with games on the weekend could lead to burn out or injury IMO.
                        Yeah! I think they should only do one day a week! Even one day is too much.

Comment

Nope. Going back to rec at Hillsboro Select.
                          HSC is a classy group - from my perspective as a GPS parent, they were great to partner with.

Comment

Yeah! I think they should only do one day a week! Even one day is too much.
                            Thanks for your sarcasm. I was sincere. Good luck with 6 days a week. I hope your daughter stays healthy and happy. If you average 14 girls per practice, how many touches does she get? Wouldn't it be better for her to love the game and work on her own in some of that time? If they are meant to play beyond club it will happen because they will make it happen.

Comment

Thanks for your sarcasm. I was sincere. Good luck with 6 days a week. I hope your daughter stays healthy and happy. If you average 14 girls per practice, how many touches does she get? Wouldn't it be better for her to love the game and work on her own in some of that time? If they are meant to play beyond club it will happen because they will make it happen.
                              Four days is too much!!! Done it before and child didn't get better but rather got burnt out and as a parent so did I. 2 days is enough

Comment

A kit and company doesn't sound like anything to do with sports . Do you get a DVD also with the package I mean kit and wow 10% discount to make you feel special. LOL
                                Remember when your kids would get a ball and back pack at no charge.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X