Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When those two are the only good players on the team, they'd better try to take over. Westhill without them trying to do it all = Trinity Catholic.
    Really. Not one other kid in the entire school can touch a soccer ball. You, Mr. my daughter is so great and I tell her to do it all herself, is the problem. Apparently the keep it theory didn't work so well. Why not try something else? Like, pass the ball to an open player. You might be surprised.

Comment

Really. Not one other kid in the entire school can touch a soccer ball. You, Mr. my daughter is so great and I tell her to do it all herself, is the problem. Apparently the keep it theory didn't work so well. Why not try something else? Like, pass the ball to an open player. You might be surprised.
      Nope
      Tried it they suck

Comment

Something tells me there was not much chemistry on Westhill this season... Hopefully it will improve for next season.

Comment

Fciac wildcard game postponed til tomorrow?

Comment

Fciac wildcard game postponed til tomorrow?
            If it was supposed to be today I wouldn't be surprised - high winds, torrential rain, t-storms in the forecast

Comment

Nope
              Tried it they suck
              lol. Pass it to the open player so she can swing and miss like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football.

Comment

If it was supposed to be today I wouldn't be surprised - high winds, torrential rain, t-storms in the forecast
                Ridgefield/Warde and Staples/STJ also moved

Comment

Damn!!! Now what's going to distract me from Joe Buck's incessant yapping during the Dodger/Astos game?!

Comment

http://www.fciac.net/908873/fciac-gi...mes-postponed/

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Any updates?
                        staples tied st joues 1-1

according to twitter a fight broke out in the ludlowe/wilton game and 3 players were ejected: two from wilton, one from ludlow.

Comment

according to twitter a fight broke out in the ludlowe/wilton game and 3 players were ejected: two from wilton, one from ludlow.
                          Correction STJ tied Staples in last few seconds

Comment

Wilton won 3-0 but lose two of their better players for next game

Comment

Wilton won 3-0 but lose two of their better players for next game
                              supposedly wilton parent(s) went after the ludlowe coach after the game. he may have been struck.

Comment

supposedly wilton parent(s) went after the ludlowe coach after the game. he may have been struck.
                                Wilton never fails to entertain

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X