Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando City

I hate OC so much and hope for another loss tonight. Their program is a joke. Their ability to recognize talent is a joke. I hope the whole program folds. Players would be better off.

I agree. Maybe Beckham can buy the franchise and move it to Miami. Or, better yet, Trump should buy it and move it to Marlargo or NJ.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2099156]I agree. Maybe Beckham can buy the franchise and move it to Miami. Or, better yet, Trump should buy it and move it to Marlargo or NJ.[/They suck big time . I hope they lose also! I'm a hater because they didn't value my kid that I know is better than many there ! ! truth!

Comment

The second tier programs are better like Jacksonville armada.I think Miami FC should move on a academy as well this is the grass route approach more hungry then a OC or traditional DA MLS funded youth programs yes maybe Jacksonville gets some MLS money but still they are more hungry with less talent to produce players then an OC type youth system.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2099158]
          Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I agree. Maybe Beckham can buy the franchise and move it to Miami. Or, better yet, Trump should buy it and move it to Marlargo or NJ.[/They suck big time . I hope they lose also! I'm a hater because they didn't value my kid that I know is better than many there ! ! truth!
          While I really don't wish failure on anybody, and i hope everything turns out great for the kids, you have to wonder why so, so many people hate this club. It is because nobody understands how decisions are made and because the level of politics is very, very high. Everybody there sees it...

Comment

Yep Armada really put it to OC this past weekend when the 03s scrimmaged....

Comment

Yep Armada really put it to OC this past weekend when the 03s scrimmaged....
              what was the score ?

Comment

OC 5 - 0 armada

Comment

OC 5 - 0 armada
                  Not surprised, I also hate OC but they are much, much better than any JFC team.

Comment

I hate OC so much and hope for another loss tonight. Their program is a joke. Their ability to recognize talent is a joke. I hope the whole program folds. Players would be better off.
                    Success gets under the skin of those who don't have it

Comment

Success gets under the skin of those who don't have it
                      This sounds on point. With the DA and GDA programs starting to take center stage, and the US pro system starting to grow real roots...the writing is on the wall as to who will be the dominant programs of the future. Too many built in advantages for OC and OP not to dominate in next couple years. Of course...they could screw it up, but it's gonna be tough.

Comment

This sounds on point. With the DA and GDA programs starting to take center stage, and the US pro system starting to grow real roots...the writing is on the wall as to who will be the dominant programs of the future. Too many built in advantages for OC and OP not to dominate in next couple years. Of course...they could screw it up, but it's gonna be tough.
                        You'd be surprised at how easily OC can screw up. Don't put it past them.

Comment

You'd be surprised at how easily OC can screw up. Don't put it past them.
                          They've done a good job "screwing up" until now.

Comment

The OC training area s far better then any non MLS DA team by far!

Comment

OC are still new to the DA and high level youth soccer. They are doing a good job and will improve in time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X