X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jc

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL! Yep. Dilusional parents think he will make his kid a star.
    Weston loves him (except the ones that got pushed out of 05 DA) and Pines despises him.
    First JC no pushed out Weston player one moved his atlanta the other he returned to Kendall the rest plays in the 04 DA with Mirco and Sammy moved him to black the others are the same player

Comment

First JC no pushed out Weston player one moved his atlanta the other he returned to Kendall the rest plays in the 04 DA with Mirco and Sammy moved him to black the others are the same player
      *** are u talking about

Comment

Carrillo

**** me I am Weston mon love Carrillo

Comment

Crazy Cuban is happy thank you Weston for JC what we had last year was a joke so glad we came to Weston .

Comment

That guy can't do a career outside US.
            He is a YouTube coach!
            Delusional parents think that he can develop players

Comment

translation :
              No 05 DA kid from last season was pushed out, one left to Atlanta, one returned to Kendall, some went with Mirco 04 DA and one went to the black team.

Comment

Crazy Cuban is happy thank you Weston for JC what we had last year was a joke so glad we came to Weston .
                JC has some big shoes to fill at weston 05, the WP kids he took are not DA level, time will tell....wish him well thoug.

Comment

He cleared out 05 DA players and added two or three from BU and the WP kids as well as DANONE kids .

Comment

The issues getting them all the play together on the same page for a short period time. It's hard to show what a great coach sure when you have no team synergy. That will be the issue with a rotated DA teams new flux of players equals no synergy or an in balance maybe to the left or to the middle of the field. It changes coaching happens based on what team they have this year.

Comment

The issues getting them all the play together on the same page for a short period time. It's hard to show what a great coach sure when you have no team synergy. That will be the issue with a rotated DA teams new flux of players equals no synergy or an in balance maybe to the left or to the middle of the field. It changes coaching happens based on what team they have this year.
                      you are talking about 05 DA? this team has good synergy. it will come quickly. i think 2-3 weeks in this team will be moving the ball extremely well. i see it already. i worry more about the defense. but ultimately its just u13. just make sure your kid improves and respects the coaches and his teammates and has fun.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X