Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA ref course

If you have a kid that took the ref course, did they find out if they passed the day of the course? Or do they find out later?

Thx!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have a kid that took the ref course, did they find out if they passed the day of the course? Or do they find out later?

Thx!
    My son hasn't taken the course in 2nyears, but they used to find out if the passed on the day of the course... and the vast majority passed.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

My kid was a bunch of years ago, but he got his patch that day

Comment

Thx!
          Could be wrong I after the course you had to take a online test to pass. I could be getting it mixed up if you have to take it before you go to the course though. They sent the patch and your ID card in the mail. I don't think anyone could fail the course. It's set up to pass everyone.

Comment

Could be wrong I after the course you had to take a online test to pass. I could be getting it mixed up if you have to take it before you go to the course though. They sent the patch and your ID card in the mail. I don't think anyone could fail the course. It's set up to pass everyone.
            My son took it within the last month. You find out if you pass and get the patch the same day. Just beware that he needs to do something online a few days before the class.

Comment

My son took it within the last month. You find out if you pass and get the patch the same day. Just beware that he needs to do something online a few days before the class.
              And I'm told if they're just taking it now, the kids can't ref until the spring season since its for 2018 which is a bummer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X