Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Except Onyx when they played and they were always in Super Black group. Last year Onyx never lost a game at Surf as they won 2 and tied 1. The team they tied 1:1 was Surf Cup Champs. So I wouldn't say all the Oregon teams are getting waxed as always
    Gee, are the Onyx parents going to be on here in the years to come, making up stories for the current crop of whack job girls parents who will be haunting this place? Sorry Onyx parents, you daughters are all in college now, getting used and abused during the weekend frat parties. I sure hope you all still keep in touch with the former head Scientologist, Tom Atencio. So where is Tom these days? Off indoctrinating a new crop of mindless parents? Getting them to fund his vacation trips all over the country by convincing his parents it's good to play in this or that second tier tournament just so he can visit his family on their dime?

Comment

Gee, are the Onyx parents going to be on here in the years to come, making up stories for the current crop of whack job girls parents who will be haunting this place? Sorry Onyx parents, you daughters are all in college now, getting used and abused during the weekend frat parties. I sure hope you all still keep in touch with the former head Scientologist, Tom Atencio. So where is Tom these days? Off indoctrinating a new crop of mindless parents? Getting them to fund his vacation trips all over the country by convincing his parents it's good to play in this or that second tier tournament just so he can visit his family on their dime?
      Your comment about "used and abused" is way off base ... a new low ... even for this site.
      You're sick.

Comment

You can say a lot about Tom, but he never took his teams to 2nd tier tourney's. With the exception of Surf he would often enter his teams to play up 1 year and sometimes 2 years. Tom did not think playing in the 4th bracket benefited anyone except Surf

Comment

Oh, it's fantasy land today on Talking Soccer. Let's make up some more things while we are at it. Onyx parent started drinking early I see. Oh wait, they never stop drinking.
          Which part is the "fantasy"?

Comment

Which part is the "fantasy"?
            All of it. Now go live in reality, your precious little cherubs are all gone now, off to try to pass their college classes. Your vicarious life is now over.

Comment

The fact you sad fools are still posting about onyx shows how badly they crushed your pathetic egos. Onyx was a great teams full of great, dedicated atheletes. We should only commend them for what that group of girls accomplished. Not bash them like the sad, insecure fools you are.

Comment

The fact you sad fools are still posting about onyx shows how badly they crushed your pathetic egos. Onyx was a great teams full of great, dedicated atheletes. We should only commend them for what that group of girls accomplished. Not bash them like the sad, insecure fools you are.
                More drunk posting by one of the Onyx parents, most likely a mom since most of them were foul mouthed drunks. A little spell check and proof reading next time, eh mom? Better hope the fruit falls a long distance from the tree, otherwise passing those college classes might be difficult for them.

Comment

More drunk posting by one of the Onyx parents, most likely a mom since most of them were foul mouthed drunks. A little spell check and proof reading next time, eh mom? Better hope the fruit falls a long distance from the tree, otherwise passing those college classes might be difficult for them.
                  Nice try. Your drunk posting shtick is unimaginative and only shows you're the sad fool making these ignorant and shameful posts.

Comment

Nice try. Your drunk posting shtick is unimaginative and only shows you're the sad fool making these ignorant and shameful posts.
                    Unimaginative? Perhaps. Truthful? Absolutely! Hit the mark dead center in fact.

Comment

Onyx has been playing the last couple of days, but it is taking place at 20 college campuses

Comment

Onyx has been playing the last couple of days, but it is taking place at 20 college campuses
                        They really have intramural soccer in the summer?

Comment

They really have intramural soccer in the summer?
                          Just go to the various PCC campuses and you can see them. Oh, and Lewis and Clark has a couple of them as well.

Comment

Just visit a Frat House rush party for evidence.

Comment

Seriously?

Sad ... really ...

I feel sorry for people that have to be around you! Your family especially ...

I've never seen Onyx play and have no reason to defend them other than the fact that you are being a belligerent, ranting, foul-mouthed, and ignorant ass! How is that for spelling and grammar, or are you going to go all teacher-nazi on me?

Are my commas and hyphens correct dear miss, or do I deserve a reprimand?

Give me a F*ing break!

Comment

Just go to the various PCC campuses and you can see them. Oh, and Lewis and Clark has a couple of them as well.
                                There was a ex-Onyx player working the pole at the Dolphin the other night. Must have been a proud parent moment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X