Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Jill Ellis a has been?

Team don't play for her, crazy subbing and overall lack of performance in first 75 minutes of last nights game resulted in a 1-0 loss that the US had beaten 27 years in a row!! Stick a fork in it moment for me for sure.

She's just like the great majority of other coaches in US soccer. Clueless. The fact that this is the first mention of the 'vaunted' women's team losing to Australia also speaks volumes about how much we really care about the women's team.

Comment

Do they allow heterosexuals on the women's team anymore? Looks like they are primarily picking from a certain group which is going to put this team at a massive disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Do they allow heterosexuals on the women's team anymore? Looks like they are primarily picking from a certain group which is going to put this team at a massive disadvantage.
        That's what you're stuck on? Really???

Comment

Didn't even know they were playing this week.

Comment

The extra testosterone is the edge that has existed for years

Comment

I have no problem with her playing younger players in an otherwise meaningless tournament/game, but dang they need a playmaker up front to emerge besides Lloyd and Morgan. Pugh is super talented, and is probably best suited for the wing where she was last night, as her small statute could limit her effectiveness down the road.

Comment

Didn't even know they were playing this week.
                They didn't.

Comment

I have no problem with her playing younger players in an otherwise meaningless tournament/game, but dang they need a playmaker up front to emerge besides Lloyd and Morgan. Pugh is super talented, and is probably best suited for the wing where she was last night, as her small statute could limit her effectiveness down the road.
                  Too many leagues, too many coaches, too many differing approaches to the game.
                  Nice job, US soccer.

Why not add a new league to fix the problem?
                  There's millions of acronyms still available.
                  What a joke.
                  Idiots!!!

Comment

Pugh has been pretty awful for the WNT. Has done next to nothing. against any half decent team. Has failed to justify the hype.

Comment

Too many leagues, too many coaches, too many differing approaches to the game.
                      Nice job, US soccer.

Why not add a new league to fix the problem?
                      There's millions of acronyms still available.
                      What a joke.
                      Idiots!!!
                      The DA will fix everything. Riiiiiiiiiiight

Comment

The DA will fix everything. Riiiiiiiiiiight
                        Hate the 2 holding mid formation. I can see it against a superior offense, but that's not Australia.

Comment

I hope the pro DA people saw the game. Probably not like others didn't even know they were playing. Also how come they can't have just one friendly it's always bring in more teams. Japan and Brazil also played. I guess it's the only money grab for women's soccer.
                          Back to the DA a big support for the DA is us head coach right. If they are going to play in this kind of system why even have a DA? You just need some big girls in the back that play it long to the fast players up top. i don't see things changing if she is around. So DA parents if your kid does fit the mold then why waste your time with DA?

Comment

I hope the pro DA people saw the game. Probably not like others didn't even know they were playing. Also how come they can't have just one friendly it's always bring in more teams. Japan and Brazil also played. I guess it's the only money grab for women's soccer.
                            Back to the DA a big support for the DA is us head coach right. If they are going to play in this kind of system why even have a DA? You just need some big girls in the back that play it long to the fast players up top. i don't see things changing if she is around. So DA parents if your kid does fit the mold then why waste your time with DA?
                            Lol. Why just give all the money to the hundreds of blood suckers like JD and FM out there for whom the game is more about their wallet and ego than the player's development. Now that has gotten this country far hasn't it. At least the DA is a step in a different direction.

Comment

They didn't.
                              Get clue dude before you type.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X