Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Club games in Indiana this weekend

hi, anyone know if the games this weekend are being live streamed for the National/State Cup winners? I couldn't find anything but thought i'd check here

Haven't seen anything yet either. They are offering (upsell) video packages, but probably won't film games not already paid for. There was some streaming from later rounds of NPL nationals last week, so maybe they will have something for final rounds Monday?

Comment

Thanks - we have some friends who traveled out for their kids' games and it will be fun to see them play. Hoping for some live streams as the games go on :)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Thanks - we have some friends who traveled out for their kids' games and it will be fun to see them play. Hoping for some live streams as the games go on :)
        I think only some of the finals games were live streamed last week.

Comment

I think only some of the finals games were live streamed last week.
          If a parent is on twitter or FB, go live during a game in which you are interest

Comment

Last week some of the parents went live on Facebook or Periscope, and broadcast that back to those who could not be there or wanted to watch that particular team. The tournament also streamed a few semi final games for free, but you had to pay for the finals I think.

Comment

U13G Stars Win
              U14G Breakers Win
              U15G NEFC/Breakers NS Win
              U16G SS Selects Tie
              U17G GPS Loss
              U19G NEFC Win

Comment

Great seeing teams from Massachusetts doing well. Keep it up all.

Comment

U13G Stars Win
                  U14G Breakers Win
                  U16G SS Selects Tie
                  U17G GPS Loss
                  U19G NEFC Win
                  U14G SPOL Win

Comment

U13G Stars Win
                    U14G Breakers Win
                    U16G SS Selects Tie
                    U17G GPS Loss
                    U19G NEFC Win
                    boys play too, scores?

Comment

boys play too, scores?
                      TS prioritizes Tier 1 activity. US Mens soccer is tier 2 globally because it attracts our tier 2 athletes locally. Now lets get back to the girls

Comment

boys play too, scores?
                        Perhaps that can be your job since you are obviously a boys parent. 👍🏻

Comment

New poster just looked at Gps npl b 02. They won their first game 4-0 vs the #32 team from wash state. Why is that? Gps is a strong team but the reverse equivalent would be one of wash states' top teams flying across the country to play mass #32 team Abbey Villa(who I haven't seen but a quick look at their resume doesn't make you want to hop on a plane to go play them).

I don't mean to discredit gps' accomplishments they are a strong team(beat my kids easily) just don't understand how this all works.

Comment

Ts is not MY job.👌🏿

Comment

New poster just looked at Gps npl b 02. They won their first game 4-0 vs the #32 team from wash state. Why is that? Gps is a strong team but the reverse equivalent would be one of wash states' top teams flying across the country to play mass #32 team Abbey Villa(who I haven't seen but a quick look at their resume doesn't make you want to hop on a plane to go play them).

I don't mean to discredit gps' accomplishments they are a strong team(beat my kids easily) just don't understand how this all works.
                              Don't worry or look at ranking. Some teams don't play tournaments and don't earn lots of point. The experts ( parents with a d that play) can explain it better. The 02 NPL team is in the Super Group (top group) so I would expect the matches to be close, esp in the semis/finals. Now back to the girls ......

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X