Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its as if SB has all those refs scared to call it evenly with all the yelling he does on the sideline. Its ridiculous how one sided the calls are.
    They are scared. Scared to lose their jobs! Refs at FESA have had their jobs threatened for calls against FESA or for another club. I know this for fact from personal experience.

Comment

They are scared. Scared to lose their jobs! Refs at FESA have had their jobs threatened for calls against FESA or for another club. I know this for fact from personal experience.
      Referees are not scared because we rule the game!

Comment

Referees are not scared because we rule the game!
        You really should remember to take your meds in the morning rather than showcasing your idiocy to the public.

Comment

JFC is already talking excuses for losses in ECNL.😂
          No excuses I just don't give a **** if our team loses. I mean does it suck sure but at the end of the day it's kid soccer. Will a loss prevent my daughter from playing in college if she is good enough to play then? I don't think so. You all need to get over yourselves and your egos. When our teams play one another we should all hope the refs call a fair game, kids have fun playing hard and working hard, coaches play the players that know the game and can play not because they like certain players better, and all parents should have their cameras out so they can dispute the calls when they get home to tell their kid they were the best, most importantly have their cameras out to film the coaches that scream their heads off at their players. Please people post those and the age group of the game. I am anxiously awaiting those. SB is going to go full throttle. In seriousness those that read TS relax and chill. This rival is not healthy for your kids who all go to school together. I cannot even imagine the hate that goes on there. Awful and seriously ****@y parenting.

Comment

No excuses I just don't give a **** if our team loses. I mean does it suck sure but at the end of the day it's kid soccer. Will a loss prevent my daughter from playing in college if she is good enough to play then? I don't think so. You all need to get over yourselves and your egos. When our teams play one another we should all hope the refs call a fair game, kids have fun playing hard and working hard, coaches play the players that know the game and can play not because they like certain players better, and all parents should have their cameras out so they can dispute the calls when they get home to tell their kid they were the best, most importantly have their cameras out to film the coaches that scream their heads off at their players. Please people post those and the age group of the game. I am anxiously awaiting those. SB is going to go full throttle. In seriousness those that read TS relax and chill. This rival is not healthy for your kids who all go to school together. I cannot even imagine the hate that goes on there. Awful and seriously ****@y parenting.
            Remember, statements like the one you responded to are meant to rile you up. Don't make the trolls job easy.

The problem every club has though is that they say development is the goal but if winning is actually a high priority. Pay to play give parents the "right" to interfere in a coaches business and if your kid is lucky enough to have one of the good ones, he/she will eventually acquiesce to the mob.

fesa and Clay are not going to merge, at least not anytime soon. Lets see how fesa does in ECNL outside of MP's girls teams and how LT's DA teams this coming year. Plenty of time for chest pumping then I suppose.

Comment

What's soccer without good, healthy rivalry? Three competitive clubs in Jax is a good thing!

Comment

Prior poster said that the refs were fixing FESA's wins. Pleeease! Losses do not matter but attitude does. What's with you wanting pictures and videos posted on bad refs and coaches?

Comment

Prior poster said that the refs were fixing FESA's wins. Pleeease! Losses do not matter but attitude does. What's with you wanting pictures and videos posted on bad refs and coaches?
                  I didn't make the original statement but at some point the nonsense needs to stop. That is something that can be changed with evidence which comes in the form of video. All clubs will bash the other but when words are backed by video proof, it cannot be argued as a bias. These kids work too hard for any of them to have a game decided by a coach/DOC that doesn't truly care about the kids.

Comment

I didn't make the original statement but at some point the nonsense needs to stop. That is something that can be changed with evidence which comes in the form of video. All clubs will bash the other but when words are backed by video proof, it cannot be argued as a bias. These kids work too hard for any of them to have a game decided by a coach/DOC that doesn't truly care about the kids.
                    The pro level is figuring out review so don't expect it. There will be bias in the calls and how the players and fans perceive them. The Refs, coaches, players and parents are not error proof.

Comment

Seriously are you so stupid you didn't get the sarcasm? But the videos should shame some of these coaches into acting right.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        seriously are you so stupid you didn't get the sarcasm? But the videos should shame some of these coaches into acting right.
                        agreed!!

Comment

JAYFC has talked crap about FESA hindering an allied Jacksonville and for not sending its elite players to them because it would be best for players. The players are lovin it at Florida Elite and there are many elite teams. Get ready to rumble in ECNL.
                          More like fumble

Comment

Clay is lending Florida Elite field space for the FL Elite Invitational in return for what?

Comment

Florida Elite directors made it mandatory to have each ECNL team play in the Invitational. This is a bonus for the ECNL teams to practice in the preseason against competition before the real ECNL competition begins.

Comment

Will Clay's GDA or second tier girls teams be playing FESA's ECNL? What Clay boys teams will be playing FESA's ECNL boys?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X