West Pines no DOC??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Pines is West Pembroke Pines right? Is there a big Jamaican community out there? I thought it was mostly South Americans and Cubans. I thought the big Jamaican enclaves were more in Sunrise and Lauderdale Lakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      West Pines is West Pembroke Pines right? Is there a big Jamaican community out there? I thought it was mostly South Americans and Cubans. I thought the big Jamaican enclaves were more in Sunrise and Lauderdale Lakes.
      Yuh know wi a everywhere

Comment

Yuh know wi a everywhere
        The whole program is loaded with selfish bullies that think they know everything. Not just Jamaicans.

Comment

and clueless BOD members

Comment

and clueless BOD members
            No. Clueless president.

Comment

No. Clueless parents.

WPU Parents would loudly demand more quality and their money back for a $20 damaged item at Walmart. Then they turn around, pay $1200, and silently accept the uncceptable things that president, BOD, DOCs, and coaches throw in their direction. Pay $1200 and do not even ask for minimum accountability or even communication from anyone at the club. What a bunch of docile retards!

Comment

No. Clueless president.
                What president?

Comment

No. Clueless parents.

WPU Parents would loudly demand more quality and their money back for a $20 damaged item at Walmart. Then they turn around, pay $1200, and silently accept the uncceptable things that president, BOD, DOCs, and coaches throw in their direction. Pay $1200 and do not even ask for minimum accountability or even communication from anyone at the club. What a bunch of docile retards!
                  Wait, the DOC and the Board are all or mostly Jamaicans? How did the term "Jamaican mafia" get associated with the club? Are most of the younger coaches from Jamaica?

Comment

Wait, the DOC and the Board are all or mostly Jamaicans? How did the term "Jamaican mafia" get associated with the club? Are most of the younger coaches from Jamaica?
                    You seem like one of them. Very slow to understand the situation.

Comment

they have the worst BOD ever, bunch of dumbass parents that have never played a darn thing

Comment

they have the worst BOD ever, bunch of dumbass parents that have never played a darn thing
                        Do something about it or Shut up. p u s s y.

Comment

I can’t , my kid plays In Miramar now

Comment

Do something about it or Shut up. p u s s y.
                            We did, our entire U9 Elite team moved on to Weston and other clubs. West Pines was left wit a U10 ‘Elite’ team that can only play Bronze (aka Rec) divisions. West Punes used to field 4-5 U10 teams, now they only have 2 teams. Parents are voting with their feet and wallets!

Comment

We did, our entire U9 Elite team moved on to Weston and other clubs. West Pines was left wit a U10 ‘Elite’ team that can only play Bronze (aka Rec) divisions. West Punes used to field 4-5 U10 teams, now they only have 2 teams. Parents are voting with their feet and wallets!
                              It is sort of funny and sad. Sure, West Pines is somewhat of a joke these days but Weston is simply a ripoff and cash grab. Either way you have the same losers - the kids.

People used to say that the problem in South Florida was too many clubs and too much dilution of talent. Well now you have Weston becoming the dominant club in the region . . . . are things that much better?

Comment

I can’t , my kid plays In Miramar now
                                Miramar.

lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X