Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Refer to post number one that shows how many teams in each age group. Note how many navy teams there are. Also, you are forgetting about how strong boys teams are and have been. We have a friend on U-19 boys team and heard 8-9 are playing college. One going to UPenn and one to Louisville. When talking about the club, please just don't refer to the girls teams.
    Ah, the bullsh!t is strong in this one. Team Boca promotes how strong its girls teams are. Solid training and recruiting. Best of everything. But now that those "numbers" have been proven false and the girl program is heading towards the sh!tter, it is really the boys teams we should be looking at. Nice try at a Jedi mind trick.

Comment

Ah, the bullsh!t is strong in this one. Team Boca promotes how strong its girls teams are. Solid training and recruiting. Best of everything. But now that those "numbers" have been proven false and the girl program is heading towards the sh!tter, it is really the boys teams we should be looking at. Nice try at a Jedi mind trick.
      Your daughter needs to take up a different sport. That is all that needs to be said.

Comment

Your daughter needs to take up a different sport. That is all that needs to be said.
        Right. Now we circle back to blaming the child. Typical Team Boca bullsh!t response. Can you even smell the stink anymore?

"That is all that needs to be said." What a douche response.

Comment

Right. Now we circle back to blaming the child. Typical Team Boca bullsh!t response. Can you even smell the stink anymore?

"That is all that needs to be said." What a douche response.
          Please take your feelings to another club. You are entitled to your opinion but we have heard the same thing 50 times. Please give it a rest already. We are happy at Team Boca and love how the club is run. Everyone has heard your same complaints over and over. By the way, where is your daughter playing now? We are sure you will be unhappy there as well. People like you are miserable whatever they do.

Comment

Please take your feelings to another club. You are entitled to your opinion but we have heard the same thing 50 times. Please give it a rest already. We are happy at Team Boca and love how the club is run. Everyone has heard your same complaints over and over. By the way, where is your daughter playing now? We are sure you will be unhappy there as well. People like you are miserable whatever they do.
            Isn't that funny. Entitled to my opinion, but not free to express it? Well here is time # 51. If your only response is to take my comments somewhere else, that is just another pellet on the already tall pile of bullsh!t from Team Boca. Another stellar answer to ignoring the problems. Congrats on being happy at Team Boca and that you love how the club is run. You are a fu*king moron.

Comment

Isn't that funny. Entitled to my opinion, but not free to express it? Well here is time # 51. If your only response is to take my comments somewhere else, that is just another pellet on the already tall pile of bullsh!t from Team Boca. Another stellar answer to ignoring the problems. Congrats on being happy at Team Boca and that you love how the club is run. You are a fu*king moron.
              Everyone knows who you are. Answer the question - did any club take your daughter? Everyone knows how bitter you are. Find something else to do. We all know it is you and only you who if leaving multiple posts on different threads about Team Boca. Get a job or pay a little attention to your daughter. Why don't you tell your daughter how many posts you have left bashing Team Boca? You are providing a good example to your daughter of how not to act. It is over - get over it and move on or get help.

Comment

Notice how he won't answer the question about where his kid plays now. He's probably made such a mess of things no club will take her. Damn shame to make everyone think that your kid must be an ******* because you are and the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Comment

Wow! You 2 are literary geniuses. I know exactly what club my player is at. Same as your little sluts. Oops, did I say that? I see the instagram and snap chat posts. Not their main accounts, but the secret ones. Good thing they like to show off their bodies, because they sure as sh!t can't play soccer. Must be that awesome training that Team Boca provided.

Comment

Everyone knows who you are. Answer the question - did any club take your daughter? Everyone knows how bitter you are. Find something else to do. We all know it is you and only you who if leaving multiple posts on different threads about Team Boca. Get a job or pay a little attention to your daughter. Why don't you tell your daughter how many posts you have left bashing Team Boca? You are providing a good example to your daughter of how not to act. It is over - get over it and move on or get help.
                    LMAO. Are you good and pissed yet? Now you are telling me how to be an example to my child. Umm, who is ranting on an anonymous forum? You. Who is criticizing a child's playing ability? You. Who is following my every post? You.

Yeah, this is fun. What's next dipsh!t?

Comment

Notice how he won't answer the question about where his kid plays now. He's probably made such a mess of things no club will take her. Damn shame to make everyone think that your kid must be an ******* because you are and the apple does not fall far from the tree.
                      Nice. Just called a child such a bad word that even talking soccer had to 'bleep' it out. I'm bitching and moaning about a club. Not a single word about a child. Who has the problem?

Comment

What's up with all the haters about Team Boca??!!

Comment

What's up with all the haters about Team Boca??!!
                          It is one miserable guy who is upset that his girl got cut. The guy has some issues. Please look at his numerous crazy posts.

Comment

team boca cuts players?

Comment

You do have to give TB credit for holding on to the talent they do have.
                              Some of the girls were heavily recruited by local team(s) and decided to stay with TEAM Boca and where they are happy playing instead of chasing shiny objects dangled in front of them.

Comment

My daughter's team at TB has brought in more talented players than they've lost the last couple of years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X