Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PVSC rethinking merger options with JFC/Armada

PVSC currently holding meetings to discuss the possibility of unmerging with armada.

????

We don't need you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      PVSC currently holding meetings to discuss the possibility of unmerging with armada.

????
      Why????

Comment

Let us pray!

Comment

interesting we would considering leaving JFC if that happened

Comment

interesting we would considering leaving JFC if that happened
            Not me, I have appreciated the merger. I would continue driving from Racetrack Rd to Patton. Coaching staff has been great, executive director has been engaged, and well established club within the soccer community. Better than any other option in town. PVSC needed the merger more than JAYFC did. Kids have more opportunities now. Hope it doesn't happen though. I like splitting our practices up during the week so I at least do not have to drive far for a day or 2.

Comment

????
              PV is recreation soccer with its top players leaving for JAYFC or Florida Elite in the same County.

Comment

How long is DV's PV DOC contract under Armada? But the Armada name is going bye bye and JFC Storm has potential.

Comment

Talking-soccer

How long is DV's PV DOC contract under Armada? But the Armada name is going bye bye and JFC Storm has potential.
                  Armada name will remain "at least" for the 2017-18 season. Nice try

Comment

TC and KC coming home to rebuild PV.

Comment

Not me, I have appreciated the merger. I would continue driving from Racetrack Rd to Patton. Coaching staff has been great, executive director has been engaged, and well established club within the soccer community. Better than any other option in town. PVSC needed the merger more than JAYFC did. Kids have more opportunities now. Hope it doesn't happen though. I like splitting our practices up during the week so I at least do not have to drive far for a day or 2.
                      Enjoy while it lasts. The coaches you love aren't receiving their paychecks and the engaged director is searching for work in Kentucky. Players are leaving to go to Clay or Florida elite. PVSC is making a smart decision.

Comment

Enjoy while it lasts. The coaches you love aren't receiving their paychecks and the engaged director is searching for work in Kentucky. Players are leaving to go to Clay or Florida elite. PVSC is making a smart decision.
                        Here comes the commets

Comment

Here comes the commets
                          Probably slanderous too.

Comment

If anything you claim to know is true, why be anonymous? stand by your comments. You sound very disgruntled for some unknown reason (explain, you are in the minority) or a person from another club trying to create chaos.

I mean where do you come up with this stuff. What does our director have to do with Kentucky? connect the dots for us, all knowing anonymous person. No paychecks, are you currently an unpaid coach? provide proof to the comment. JAYFC finances have already been confirmed much more sound than other clubs in the area and that was proven with facts from IRS tax forms that are publically accessible information. Don't continue the rumors or lies unless you have proof.

It was also nice to see all the support at the Pro Armada game by all the youth clubs this past weekend for the Youth Soccer Club Day. Only saw Armada Youth jerseys out there on the kids. Way to represent.

Comment

E-hem...

I heard a local DOC call a parent team manager to give them "boody hell" after they shared a posting about Armada promotions/ticket opportunities...that parent manager was unaware of the "blackout" policy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X