Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stars U16 ECNL Take a beating to Breakers Academy, 3 1 Dewhurst respnsible for loss!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The person who started this thread is an embarrassment to the Breakers. I don't have a child on either team, but I bet many of these girls know each other and I bet some are friends. Someone has to win and someone has to lose. The way you chose to brag about this win speaks volumes about your character.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think you're right. I can't remember a big game that he's won. He must be the reason why Stars have never won a national championship.
      Big games are hard to win, NEFC/Breakers proved that last weekend. Conference title on the line in most age groups and out of five chances not one win against PDA. Goal differential of (-9). Have some humility, you're at the top of the table in only one age.

Comment

Big games are hard to win, NEFC/Breakers proved that last weekend. Conference title on the line in most age groups and out of five chances not one win against PDA. Goal differential of (-9). Have some humility, you're at the top of the table in only one age.
        JD has a tendency to ride his studs in big games regardless as to how they are playing, unlike "regular" games where he will go with the hot hand hand more often and make in game adjustments. It's a fatal flaw because sometimes players, even the best ones, have an off game for whatever reason.

Comment

The person who started this thread is an embarrassment to the Breakers. I don't have a child on either team, but I bet many of these girls know each other and I bet some are friends. Someone has to win and someone has to lose. The way you chose to brag about this win speaks volumes about your character.
          I am guessing at this but I bet it is a parent that had a kid on the u14 team last year. They used to pull this stuff all the time on this site.

Comment

JD has a tendency to ride his studs in big games regardless as to how they are playing, unlike "regular" games where he will go with the hot hand hand more often and make in game adjustments. It's a fatal flaw because sometimes players, even the best ones, have an off game for whatever reason.
            But the girls love playing for him. The team spirit he has built is so strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              We remember that we lost by the same score in the fall, so we are not all insane. It is not the whole club. You have your share of bad apples too. Just let the thread die.

Comment

The only thing amazing about this thread is people talking bout BIG games. NONE of these games are big. Anyone who thinks any of them are important needs to get a sanity check.

Comment

But the girls love playing for him. The team spirit he has built is so strong.
                  The girls hate him and you know it. He's a dick to them.

Comment

Thread started by troll

Daughter is on the Breakers team. She and her teammates are pleased with the win. The 3 teams at the top of the U16 division are quite good and the players benefit from the level of competition. However, I doubt any parent on the Breakers started this thread. Who ever did start this thread is a pathetic troll. Contrary to the fabrications by commenters, I've heard nothing but encouraging comments from the parents during games. I'd wager most of the comments are coming from parents with no kids on either time (and no life either).

Comment

Daughter is on the Breakers team. She and her teammates are pleased with the win. The 3 teams at the top of the U16 division are quite good and the players benefit from the level of competition. However, I doubt any parent on the Breakers started this thread. Who ever did start this thread is a pathetic troll. Contrary to the fabrications by commenters, I've heard nothing but encouraging comments from the parents during games. I'd wager most of the comments are coming from parents with no kids on either time (and no life either).
                      I strongly disagree, you obviously don't hang out with these crazy NEFC parents on this u16 ecnl team. They have always been nuts. Pep talks to kids before games, screaming at refs, yelling at their kids , etc... They need to relax.

Comment

I strongly disagree, you obviously don't hang out with these crazy NEFC parents on this u16 ecnl team. They have always been nuts. Pep talks to kids before games, screaming at refs, yelling at their kids , etc... They need to relax.
                        Fake news

Comment

Why anyone from Breakers would care about JD being the reason why this team lost? This thread was started by a Stars sore loser parent. Look right at the title and see it.
                          With this said, there were a lot crap launched at NEFC from both stars and FCB when they won NPL national tittles and that they wouldn't be able with hang in ECNL, blah blah. Although I am totally against any of this crap but people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            There are parent nuts on every team. Not all NEFC parents are crazy, but the person who started this thread is.

Comment

This is a complete lie. Every team has its crazy parents. My daughter has a friend on this team and while some of the parents are vocal, I have not heard them scream at refs (or more than any other team). Pep talks before games? How do you know this? I have not heard a parent yell at their kid unless it was encouragement. There was one father who seemed to be coaching his daughter, but we have one of those as well. You sound like a bitter parent who may have had a kid on the team and now you're angry because they got cut.

Comment

I think this is spot on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X