4. Boston University
    5. Bryant
    6. NH
    6. Providence
    7. Brown
    8. UCONN
    9. Massachusetts-Amherst
    10. Quinnipiac
    I haven't seen all of these teams to know which list is accurate, but I'd agree that the name of the game is conference play.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It is a on small, but useful data point for top local players
      I hear that but I also think a big criteria for those kids is what team gets into the post season tournaments? Even if BC is best here, other teams are better able to access the tournament through winning their conference tournaments. Most of the teams in your top ten are competitive in their leagues. BC is not but used to cover that with RPI. But recently they have mucked that up by not wisely choosing OOC opponents. As they miss year after year it becomes a downward spiral as they lose the recruiting wars. That is where things are today.

Comment

BU 3 Lafayette 0 Rollin' through the Patriot...

NU 2 James Madison 1. Didn't need OT comeback like some other team. Now that we decided that it is unimportant how teams do head to head I think NU is best.

Comment

BU 3 Lafayette 0 Rollin' through the Patriot...

NU 2 James Madison 1. Didn't need OT comeback like some other team. Now that we decided that it is unimportant how teams do head to head I think NU is best.
          I agree that Northeastern is very good. Except BU beat NU.

Comment

Agreed. UConn was arguably even for a few years. Its lonely at the top this year.
            EVEN?! UConn finished as a top 20 team last year and similarly the year before. Last I checked BC sat home for the post season with an RPI of 61, huddled around PC and Brown. LOL!

Comment

I agree that Northeastern is very good. Except BU beat NU.
              I am OP for the Boston Derby. I think all 4 schools are about as even as they have ever been. I actually like BU's style best. If they could just finish a little better I would say they are best. Nice to see three goals today from them.

Comment

EVEN?! UConn finished as a top 20 team last year and similarly the year before. Last I checked BC sat home for the post season with an RPI of 61, huddled around PC and Brown. LOL!
                UConn's only squeaked by BC once in last decade or so. Calling them equal makes me laugh as well.

Comment

UConn's only squeaked by BC once in last decade or so. Calling them equal makes me laugh as well.
                  Very misleading. In the RH era UConn was 1-0 vs BC. Over the past twenty or so seasons UConn was ridiculously better, playing in numerous college cups, including a crushing defeat if BC in their biggest game ever. Yeah you were good for a few seasons when KM made the mistake of staying home. Her sister was smarter and collected a National title. That's over now, sorta like Flutie. Get used to your normal mediocrity.

Comment

Very misleading. In the RH era UConn was 1-0 vs BC. Over the past twenty or so seasons UConn was ridiculously better, playing in numerous college cups, including a crushing defeat if BC in their biggest game ever. Yeah you were good for a few seasons when KM made the mistake of staying home. Her sister was smarter and collected a National title. That's over now, sorta like Flutie. Get used to your normal mediocrity.
                    They've played more than the single, RH 1-0 victory in the last decade. And BC won them all. Handily. Don't let facts cloud your Eagle envy.

Comment

They've played more than the single, RH 1-0 victory in the last decade. And BC won them all. Handily. Don't let facts cloud your Eagle envy.
                      Last ten seasons:

BC 2 wins
                      UConn 1 win
                      Look it up Mr. Delusional
                      LOL!

Comment

Last ten seasons:

BC 2 wins
                        UConn 1 win
                        LOL!
                        Now that we have finished with that nonsense, some real facts:

Series record:
                        UConn is 27-7-3 all time vs BC. Nuff said.

Comment

Last ten seasons:

BC 2 wins
                          UConn 1 win
                          LOL!
                          They've faced each other in pre-season games and spring scrimmages as well. While not "real" games, BC has dominated these all handily as well. BC supporters are nuts. But they aren't wrong to point out the Eagles have had the advantage in the series for the last decade or so.

Comment

They've faced each other in pre-season games and spring scrimmages as well. While not "real" games, BC has dominated these all handily as well. BC supporters are nuts. But they aren't wrong to point out the Eagles have had the advantage in the series for the last decade or so.
                            BC owned the KM era. UConn owned the RH era. That is the story of the last decade. None of that matters now. Both are struggling to stay relevant as the sport grows to a national scale. Something will have to change for them to do so.

Comment

BC owned the KM era. UConn owned the RH era. That is the story of the last decade. None of that matters now. Both are struggling to stay relevant as the sport grows to a national scale. Something will have to change for them to do so.
                              If you want to take pride in winning scrimmages, good for you. LOL!

Comment

Honestly I'm new to this topic, but are BC women's soccer fans always so drunk on the Kool-Aid?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X