• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    seems like the posts have quieted...
    That's because Larry had made everyone sick to their stomachs

Comment

With all this felon vs FCB talk, there are more posts here than there. Keep up the good work. It's pretty entertaining too!

Comment

Come on guys, pals, friends, comrades, buddies, whatever. Don't let this die, keep posting. You can eat (with) your wife later.

Comment

Come on guys, pals, friends, comrades, buddies, whatever. Don't let this die, keep posting. You can eat (with) your wife later.
          now your talking.......soccer.

Comment

now your talking.......soccer.
            sorry 'you're'...whew..i was going to get blasted for that.

Comment

sorry 'you're'...whew..i was going to get blasted for that.
              Yeah, probably.

Comment

Yeah, probably.
                Absolutely would have lol. If it was 3
                Months ago , nope

Comment

BotN looks like a NJ website with these new advertisers. Don't care to see that at all. It is losing its NY/LI draw and niche. I guess when you bad mouth so many...

Comment

BotN looks like a NJ website with these new advertisers. Don't care to see that at all. It is losing its NY/LI draw and niche. I guess when you bad mouth so many...
                    Its been a NYE/NJ site for a long time imo .

Comment

Its been a NYE/NJ site for a long time imo .
                      Not much Jersey talk though

Comment

The following is a post on the Danilo thread on botn let's see if Larry puts it up.

quote=Larry Miller]
                        Originally posted by Anonymous
                        I guess we will wait to see the doc you said you are going to post. Then we will see what surf is looking for from him
                        I am waiting on what I was told will come....due to some of the posts that were posted this afternoon the initial and probably the only olive branch Danilo will get will posted here tomorrow (Tuesday 8/8) and it might be public before Danilo gets his copy. [/quote]
                        I'm still waiting for the big ISA/HBC document you were posting any day 2 1/2 years ago. I'm sure Violet will be removed any day now too it's only been 3 1/2 years ago that atomic bomb was going to explode. By your metric Susa will have fields by 2025.

Comment

Looks like EDP is taking more ads out after his fake story about founding clubs. I guess extortion and lies still work in business.

Comment

Looks like EDP is taking more ads out after his fake story about founding clubs. I guess extortion and lies still work in business.
                            I wonder what he charges. To a big organization like EDP paying off a few dollars in dirty money is probably worth shutting him up. To some clubs the money matters more. Not saying it's right, but businesses have to make those choices all the time - eg. say to settle a nuisance lawsuit or trying to shut down a tirade on social media by a disgruntled customer.

Comment

Basic rate is $500/mo for a box and priority placement of tryouts. Censorship and brand management generally included.

Comment

Basic rate is $500/mo for a box and priority placement of tryouts. Censorship and brand management generally included.
                                ...and then he stills bashes the advertiser. You have to pay him and play by his rules, if you do not comply he will bad mouth you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X