Stars Cup accepted teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are you placing your bets with the U14 girls top bracket? Funny how World Class are in with the Nation's #3 NEFC team and not with the Stars team. Trying to take the easier road to the finals is my guess!
    It happens every year. Stars will never pit themselves against the best, especially in their own tournament.

Comment

As you are familiar with this age group, who do you think is better? And before you post, go and check the results for Spring.
      Keep hiding in 8v8 nefc!

Comment

Local ECNL teams ducking NEFC?

I gotta say it looks like the local ECNL teams are ducking NEFC. U13 and 14 Girls brackets have NEFC placed away from the ECNL teams. Now why would that be? Hmmm....

Comment

I gotta say it looks like the local ECNL teams are ducking NEFC. U13 and 14 Girls brackets have NEFC placed away from the ECNL teams. Now why would that be? Hmmm....
          U13's are in the second flight.

Comment

As you are familiar with this age group, who do you think is better? And before you post, go and check the results for Spring.
            I know the results from the spring! NEFC played exclusively 8v8 and won all the tournament brackets they played! Won NEP as well.

Scorps played a 8 v 8 in its league and were finalist losing to NEFC in NEP finals. Won all its brackets playing 11v11 including PDA (beating 2 PDA teams and another strong NJ team).

Both teams are very good. It's too bad they won't play more often.

Do you want to review the fall as well because the soccer year runs from August to July!

Never mind scorpions had a much better fall!

Comment

Sorry..

I know the results from the spring! NEFC played exclusively 8v8 and won all the tournament brackets they played! Won NEP as well.

Scorps played a 8 v 8 in its league and were finalist losing to NEFC in NEP finals. Won all its brackets playing 11v11 including PDA (beating 2 PDA teams and another strong NJ team).

Do you want to review the fall as well because the soccer year runs from August to July!

NEFC didn't win in manhattan! My bad!

Comment

Are you kidding? Did you see where they played at PDA? Bottom bracket and there were 5 groups, I think.

Comment

Are you kidding? Did you see where they played at PDA? Bottom bracket and there were 5 groups, I think.
                  Only one 11v11 bracket and one 8v8 bracket!

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=11

Comment

At this rate, parents will be measuring their dicks in a page or two.

Comment

Now that's awesome! Disturbing but awesome!

Comment

Hey look Mom, another hate and conspiracy theory Stars thread! Just what the doctor ordered.

Comment

So your saying that because a team has a different philosophy and chooses to continue to play 8v8, they aren't as good as a team that plays 11v11?? Doesn't make sense to me. Scorpions had a better Fall, but as mentioned, NEFC picked up some talented players. As for Manhattan, as they were missing 4 starters, they brought some guest players. The team that beat them was then hammered later on in the PDA final, And while we're on Spring results, please tell us the score of the NEP U12 final between NEFC U11 and Scorpions U11? I've always said that these are the top two team in the State. I'd even throw Aztecs in the mix.

Comment

Not if they are moms.

Comment

Ducking NEFC? You really have an inflated view of yourself and your club don't you

Comment

Ducking NEFC? You really have an inflated view of yourself and your club don't you
                                The tide is turning.

Comment

Working...
                                X