•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drama

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      plus a bunch of other things. dont lie AB, you were making over $6k a month. Good luck getting that anywhere else. maybe turning tricks with your cute bald head in the corners of boca.
      So is AB gone from Wp ?..

Comment

Drama
        It's west pines there's always drama

Comment

So is AB gone from Wp ?..
          Apparently, he wasn't doing much while there. Other than causing drama between everyone. He's a tiny bald instigator

Comment

One U8 and one U9 for the 2017-2018 season, the beginning of the end. thanks AB

Comment

Is this still true ?

Comment

Is this still true ?
                Ab is gone

Comment

Ab is gone
                  What rules do team managers follow?

Comment

Does WP have any competitive team ? Boys or girls . If so what age group.

Comment

Ricos u11 team is real good, despite two of their better players leaving to weston. u12 has two pretty good teams. Couple of good players in u16.

Comment

West Pines does not need a DOC they are overrated can't find one they all are oversold . Move on train with a curriculum all coaches agree on and move forward .

Comment

West Pines does not need a DOC they are overrated can't find one they all are oversold . Move on train with a curriculum all coaches agree on and move forward .
                          Signed,

Mr. President

Comment

WP has been mediocre for the last 5-6 years. Ever since JG chased away some very good coaches to Miramar, Sunrise and Weston. JC was a good coach and AB's personality didn't mix well with some coaches and parents. As a parent, I could care less about a DOC, Jamaican or Columbian, as long as they can coach. Just coach. There's too many coaches who blame everyone else for their losing, they don't see reality. They just suck. It's always the players and parents fault. Maybe they lose all the time, because they are unwilling to realize that they suck, and they should start changing the way they do things, such as practices and dealing with players and parents. Show me a coach that loses, and I'll show you a loser. Using the excuse that "we're training a better player" only works for a short time, over the longer time, teams should win, because of better training. 5-6 years, and still waiting.

Comment

WP has been mediocre for the last 5-6 years. Ever since JG chased away some very good coaches to Miramar, Sunrise and Weston. JC was a good coach and AB's personality didn't mix well with some coaches and parents. As a parent, I could care less about a DOC, Jamaican or Columbian, as long as they can coach. Just coach. There's too many coaches who blame everyone else for their losing, they don't see reality. They just suck. It's always the players and parents fault. Maybe they lose all the time, because they are unwilling to realize that they suck, and they should start changing the way they do things, such as practices and dealing with players and parents. Show me a coach that loses, and I'll show you a loser. Using the excuse that "we're training a better player" only works for a short time, over the longer time, teams should win, because of better training. 5-6 years, and still waiting.
                              you sound like a sore looser

Comment

its sounds like your kid isn't good enough to get on a better team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X