Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The board could fire Bubb, but...after looking at what he did in Texas, he dragged the league he adored so much into court so he could get paid money he felt he was owed. Can't see much about the outcome of the lawsuit, it was probably settled once the league realized they'd probably never get anyone of quality to take the helm after screwing over the last DOC. I was able to search his name, versus the league. But í was never able to read the details of the case. It looked as though the lawsuit was filed, but never went to court. So, now you know what his move would be if he was relieved of command without cause. It'll cost the league dearly, the league will have to increase cost of services just to pay his severance.
    A league is what the kids play games in like US Club Soccer ECNL or NPL. The Board would have the power to renew or to not renew a DOC's contract at the end of the contract. Some clubs may be businesses where the executive director is the owner of the business-club and then no board could fire.

Comment

Is this correct? JAYFC and FESA elite 1 boys teams play in ENPL and second teams will play in the Florida NPL. Some of Clay's boys teams will play in the Florida NPL but none in the ENPL. However for a ENPL showvase there will be some Florida NPL teams who will qualify to play in it too.

Comment

Is this correct? JAYFC and FESA elite 1 boys teams play in ENPL and second teams will play in the Florida NPL. Some of Clay's boys teams will play in the Florida NPL but none in the ENPL. However for a ENPL showvase there will be some Florida NPL teams who will qualify to play in it too.
        This is hilarious. You are clearly an idiot, your statement is so wrong that I have no doubt that you are fishing. ENPL is essentially NPL...

Clay is clearly the best boys program in JAX. If you look at college placement they are head and shoulders above everyone else. Parents need to stop looking at what's touted as the 'best' league and start looking at who cares about their kids future, more importantly who can develop their son to being a collegiate athlete.

BOYS ECNL is a yet to be proven. JFC DA is laughable.
        Clay is consistently putting players in college.

At some point you all need to wake up. Don't pick the league and pick the club.

Comment

This is hilarious. You are clearly an idiot, your statement is so wrong that I have no doubt that you are fishing. ENPL is essentially NPL...

Clay is clearly the best boys program in JAX. If you look at college placement they are head and shoulders above everyone else. Parents need to stop looking at what's touted as the 'best' league and start looking at who cares about their kids future, more importantly who can develop their son to being a collegiate athlete.

Right on. No hopping around to find a team playing in the girls DA, boys DA, girls ECNL, boys ECNL, girls and boys Florida NPL, Southeast and National leagues , FSPL, CDL, and more. Find a club, team, coach where the player is developing, challenged, and loving the game. Clay, JAYFC and Florida Elite are far enough apart in location and each offer top level teams in top
          Leagues and no reason to drive more to try to seek more.

Comment

Pick the club? How about pick the team and coach. There are many "A" teams at Clay that won't place a single kid in college. Off the top of my head, what about the '00 boys? Clay has a few good teams, but not really strong as a "club." Do what is best for your kid. Period.

Comment

Those Clay boys go to colleges that no one has ever heard of.

Comment

How many of our Clay boys teams will play FESA for free since the FESA tournament is using our Clay -Westside fields?

Comment

Those Clay boys go to colleges that no one has ever heard of.
                  99 and 00 are a combined age group. Clays 9900 group is very good; I believe most of them have committed to play in college already.

Clay is putting players in some great programs. In the last couple of years alone I have seen Campbell, JU, Florida Southern, UCF, FGCU, Davidson, Columbia International, Stetson, Coast Guard, USF - I could name 10 more.

These are all good schools, is any other boys program in JAX doing this?

Comment

Clay has VERY little left on the boys side. ARMADA DA is far from laughable. They are VERY competitive within the state and region playing against the highest level. There aren't any players that have been through the DA system that are of age for college yet. The oldest group with DA experience are the 01's. Many, if not all, DA players will have the opportunity to play in college. If college/Pro is the goal for your player, DA is the best way to get there. Telling yourself anything else is just lying to yourself, and shows how limited your knowledge is on the DA system.

Comment

why can't you all get along? I would love to see you all in a room together? I can just see it now mine is bigger than yours. All you coaches grow the FU. Treat our kids RIGHT! Put their interest ahead of yours, treat them with the same loyalty as you expect them to give you, stop playing favorites, develop the players within your own club and wait for it ... you might have a fighting chance in this **** show called club soccer.

Comment

99 and 00 are a combined age group. Clays 9900 group is very good; I believe most of them have committed to play in college already.

Clay is putting players in some great programs. In the last couple of years alone I have seen Campbell, JU, Florida Southern, UCF, FGCU, Davidson, Columbia International, Stetson, Coast Guard, USF - I could name 10 more.

You are talking about the 99's and older. Some of those mentioned have been gone for years. Who are you trying to convince?

People, do what is best for YOUR kid and their situation. There is not ONE best club for everyone (and if their was it would NOT be Clay )

Comment

You are talking about the 99's and older. Some of those mentioned have been gone for years. Who are you trying to convince?

People, do what is best for YOUR kid and their situation. There is not ONE best club for everyone (and if their was it would NOT be Clay )
                          People have decided to stay and play at backyard clubs unless their kid is ECNL or DA material. Parents at U10 think their kid is the next Messi and then they get it sooner or later.

Comment

The kid at UCF is a damn manager. He is not on the roster. Patti LaBelle's kid didn't even make Daytona State's roster. The kid that went to Campbell flunked out. Columbia International has a 25 year drop out from Clay

Comment

The kid at UCF is a damn manager. He is not on the roster. Patti LaBelle's kid didn't even make Daytona State's roster. The kid that went to Campbell flunked out. Columbia International has a 25 year drop out from Clay
                              He's not 25. 20 I think.

Comment

Clay will never merge with another club but it will not be able to recruit enough girl DA level players. It will only look okay this year with that JFC^Clay ECNL^DA whatever consolidated team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X