Bolts on life support.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows newton united created the only talent at bolts.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      They need more than a management change, the obvious problem starts at the board level to keep making the same mistakes over and over. Companies and non-profits should succeed first because a BOD drives agenda and is involved and not merely a rubber stamp.
      Why so much emphasis on the board? Someone with reasonable financial skills and organization coupled with good coaches make a good club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        You seem to know about Bolts, so curious why you think boys ECNL will be good for them. It already seemed like the non-DA teams (like NPL) were struggling, so not sure how adding more will help. Even if they give the boys ECNL the proper attention, do they have enough quality players? Surely not in the club now, but you'd guess they'd draw some from the outside who are DA-quality players but want to play HS (and who couldn't get a waiver). Another pool would be top NPL players who think boys ECNL is a step up, but I don't buy that they'd get many in that category (why not just play for a top NPL team and avoid the travel (and avoid the Bolts, given their reputation)?- some college coaches would tell you to play top NPL rather than play for the Bolts 2nd team). I feel like there's a good chance these will just be weak ECNL teams just like their NPL teams, but would be curious how you see this working.

I think I gave the impression that the ECNL could be good as long as.....
        As for players, there were plenty of players who showed at the tryouts and the rosters are full.
        If recruiting is a sign of a good league then I believe (but don't know yet) that there will be plenty of coaches at the three ECNL showcases next year. it will be built up such that coaches will be very willing to visit for at least the first year. I don't think it will be more coaches than what shows up at Disney....but there will be a decent amount. certainly more than what shows up here for NE and northeast tournaments.

Comment

Why so much emphasis on the board? Someone with reasonable financial skills and organization coupled with good coaches make a good club.
          Because the board makes The top management appointments

Comment

The board has no guts to make tough decisions
            Both top executives at this club are hot heads with ZERO management experience
            Being a good coach hardly made a good executive or manager

Comment

You must be the guy who quit on my kids team? The funny thing is once you left everything got better. Thank you for leaving. It made everything from communication to coaching a better situation
              Maybe and if so. How much better could it be with 11 kids that cannot play.
              Some Support from the bolts

Comment

Everyone knows newton united created the only talent at bolts.
                Are you crazy? The scorpions are the only thing keeping them alive. 04s and 99s that came with DC are a talented bunch. Little 04s are going to be right at the top this year, the 99s as well.

Comment

Are you crazy? The scorpions are the only thing keeping them alive. 04s and 99s that came with DC are a talented bunch. Little 04s are going to be right at the top this year, the 99s as well.
                  D.C. Is the reason many are leaving.

Comment

D.C. Is the reason many are leaving.
                    I heard that rumor but don't know if it was real. Do tell.

Comment

I heard that rumor but don't know if it was real. Do tell.
                      Some stay and some go. DC is a dedicated coach and administrator. It comes down to whether or not you child made the team and is playing. If no to either then i would take my kid elsewhere to!! It is not worth the price to have you child sit on the bench. A minimum playtime goal should be 40%. I don't know where I got that number from...but it seems fair.

Comment

Some stay and some go. DC is a dedicated coach and administrator. It comes down to whether or not you child made the team and is playing. If no to either then i would take my kid elsewhere to!! It is not worth the price to have you child sit on the bench. A minimum playtime goal should be 40%. I don't know where I got that number from...but it seems fair.
                        Yeah, DC, that's it.

Comment

I think I gave the impression that the ECNL could be good as long as.....
                          As for players, there were plenty of players who showed at the tryouts and the rosters are full.
                          If recruiting is a sign of a good league then I believe (but don't know yet) that there will be plenty of coaches at the three ECNL showcases next year. it will be built up such that coaches will be very willing to visit for at least the first year. I don't think it will be more coaches than what shows up at Disney....but there will be a decent amount. certainly more than what shows up here for NE and northeast tournaments.
                          Check the boys commitment list thread (this year or any other year). Despite the exposure and the "looks," other than a handful of Revs kids, the boys go to school in the northeast (mostly new england). Don't get why our teams travel across the country so the kids can go to Holy Cross and Colby.

Comment

Check the boys commitment list thread (this year or any other year). Despite the exposure and the "looks," other than a handful of Revs kids, the boys go to school in the northeast (mostly new england). Don't get why our teams travel across the country so the kids can go to Holy Cross and Colby.
                            The Rosetta Stone of TS posts...well done!
                            With the exception of a handful of NT prospects, ther's no need for this crazy amount of travel.

Comment

The Rosetta Stone of TS posts...well done!
                              With the exception of a handful of NT prospects, ther's no need for this crazy amount of travel.
                              I don't think it is about travel. I think it is about competition.

Comment

I don't think it is about travel. I think it is about competition.
                                Most laughable post of the year. Do you honestly think that the competition is all that great anywhere else? It's all watered down.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X