Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Miami Lakes Soccer?

After playing through 3 kids in Miami Lakes I cannot believe what I see now. Teams can't fill the rosters. No team in some age groups. The girls program is barely breathing.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    After playing through 3 kids in Miami Lakes I cannot believe what I see now. Teams can't fill the rosters. No team in some age groups. The girls program is barely breathing.
    Bigger clubs swallowing up the smaller ones. Even with that, their u16 team is still pretty good.

Comment

Bigger clubs swallowing up the smaller ones. Even with that, their u16 team is still pretty good.
      Yes. U14 boys too. U13 boys have some talent. One boy came back from WPU
      The one girls team (MS team) looks good. u12 girls too.
      But the young ones? That will be the one to watch

Comment

What would be the current U17 team, back when they were U13 and U14, the parents were the absolute worst I have ever encountered. Literally taunting children from the sidelines. And when the team lost, players and parents continued the name-calling from the field all the way to the parking lot. Every time we played them, either at regular league or a tournament, the attitude was always the same. I hope the girls that did love soccer were able to find a better club. The parents? You can't fix azzhole.

Comment

Yes. U14 boys too. U13 boys have some talent. One boy came back from WPU
          The one girls team (MS team) looks good. u12 girls too.
          But the young ones? That will be the one to watch
          Thanks JB

Comment

in ( 2 ) words.

The Optimist

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X