Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017-2018 Predictions

Any idea how the upcoming Club season looks?

Is the World Cup/NEFC partnership going to threaten the "Big Two"? (I don't mean that as a slight to Stars, as a couple of their age groups are OK, but they are thin across the board in NH)

Any of the smaller organizations ready to threaten?

Absolutely not. Name one team that can compete with a GPS practice Seacoast team.

Comment

What about high school soccer? Any predictions?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Absolutely not. Name one team that can compete with a GPS practice Seacoast team.
        Other than the 2003 NEFC boys team and one of the older Stars girls team there aren't any. I think a big question will be how much will the creation of the Seacoast Mass NPL teams hurt the Seacoast NH teams? I know in the younger age groups they definitely pulled some players in from Mass.

Comment

Other than the 2003 NEFC boys team and one of the older Stars girls team there aren't any. I think a big question will be how much will the creation of the Seacoast Mass NPL teams hurt the Seacoast NH teams? I know in the younger age groups they definitely pulled some players in from Mass.
          Seacoast Mass NPL teams? What are those?

I heard they started/acquired a NS presence, but wasn't aware they are in NPL?

Comment

Seacoast Mass NPL teams? What are those?

I heard they started/acquired a NS presence, but wasn't aware they are in NPL?
            I thought the NPL teams still pulled players from Mass, Maine & NH, just some age groups would hold all practices in Mass, rather than Epping. I could be wrong.

Comment

I thought the NPL teams still pulled players from Mass, Maine & NH, just some age groups would hold all practices in Mass, rather than Epping. I could be wrong.
              I think the introduction of the Kings program into the organization created a wrinkle initially, but not sure if they every practiced down there. Since that coach has moved on, not sure how much is left of that now as those who followed him in, may have followed him out.

Comment

"GPS practice Seacoast team"??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X