• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too many +1s to mention!

Yea, Bruce looks just terrible.

Love the Anson reference.

GREAT Recipe!

Xclnt take on American women just simply being ahead of the rest of the world....now they're catching up.

Too bad the haters/trolls got the better of Gulati's and USMNT soft underbelly only to retread Arena....a known commodity.

My take on the entire US soccer situation, and it's purely anecdotal, is that the kids are being over coached at a young age......especially by guys who have no business doing so. My biggest issue is that there is ZERO creativity among the players. We're trying to control a game like Coaches do in BB, Football, and BB. They can win the ball and push forward, but have serious problems controlling or knowing what to do with the ball. It's almost like they need to lose the ball and the counter to create any space or know what to do then. Which I guess is a system, only I they don't look they know it's a system, which is why I'm skeptical of that.

What the US will need is a Beckenbauer, who can lead US Soccer out of the dark ages. Maybe Pulisic is that player....hopefully.

Until then, it's be an ugly mess and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
    Like it all but I disagree with US Women's take. It's soccer ,they will lose a game now and then but watch world cup or Olympics we will be in final.

Comment

Dinosaurs Bradley and Altidore added to Gold Cup line up.

I held out hope for Arena and liked that he was looking at other players.

But this move proves that he doesn't have a clue. The Gold Cup team's primary problem's are in the back.

Pulisic, Morris, and Agudelo should be our 3 forwards. Altidore is slow and an injury waiting to happen. Bradley should be at best a ballboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Dinosaurs Bradley and Altidore added to Gold Cup line up.

I held out hope for Arena and liked that he was looking at other players.

But this move proves that he doesn't have a clue. The Gold Cup team's primary problem's are in the back.

Pulisic, Morris, and Agudelo should be our 3 forwards. Altidore is slow and an injury waiting to happen. Bradley should be at best a ballboy.
        It was just a matter of time before Arena showed his true stripes. At least Klinsmann was willing to challenge the establishment and TRY and correct things. Arena is now just a *Yes* man. On top of that however, he's afflicted with his poor, if he has any at all, ability to analyse a choose players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X