Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labor Day tournaments

So the Chargers and Braden River SC are both having tournaments on Labor Day? Can someone south of the bay help - don't they play at the same complex? Thanks!

Any suggestions on where to take a senior boys team if we didn't get into Disney?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Any suggestions on where to take a senior boys team if we didn't get into Disney?
      SeaWorld or Universal Studios.

Comment

Seriously, a senior boys team that does not know where to go on Labor day? Get the F#ck out of here...My kid is U12 and I know where the Labor day tournaments are in FLA.

Comment

Try the Tampa Bay Labor Day Showcase hosted by Clw Chargers and Fusion held in Sarasota.

Comment

Try the Tampa Bay Labor Day Showcase hosted by Clw Chargers and Fusion held in Sarasota.
            For $750! No thanks. The tournament wasn't worth it last year either.

Comment

Yes, the joining of the time-tested Clearwater and Fusion (formerly Black Watch)tournaments into a larger Labor Day weekend tournament at the SMR Lakewood Ranch fields should prove to be a better option than the recently devised and smaller Braden River tournament.

Comment

It is the qualifier, everyone who pays gets in!

Different story for Showcase in Dec.

Comment

How about the Miami event? Mega Cup

Comment

How about the Miami event? Mega Cup
                    It should be competitive in the younger ages. I don't it will have older showcase level teams.

Comment

It is the qualifier, everyone who pays gets in!

Different story for Showcase in Dec.
                      Not true...

Comment

labor day

how about jacksonville. first coast \throws one very year

Comment

It should be competitive in the younger ages. I don't it will have older showcase level teams.
                          There will be U17's there

Comment

Seriously, a senior boys team that does not know where to go on Labor day? Get the F#ck out of here...My kid is U12 and I know where the Labor day tournaments are in FLA.
                            Well aren't you a big man using the F word and all. Good luck to you and your 12 year old, looks like he is going to need it with a Dad like you.

Comment

My god this person just asked a question and do you really need to be so rude !!! You seriously have problems feel sorry for your kid !!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X