Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    looks like the post is just like any other , especially the dozens on BOTN looking for players. And as for team size, I think that is perfect because I would want my kid to play, not be on the roster with 30 kids being platooned to 22 at a game and playing for 5 minutes while the coaches kid plays the whole game. Also I think anyone who actually is involved with the club knows different from the naysayers. You never really hear from anyone on these board that they are actually a former member, just people spewing crap from their mouths to make them feel better about their crappy club or academy that has screwed them and their kid. The reality is barca is like most like the clubs who have their own laundry list of problem from nepotism to the same poor management. The difference here is these guys train the right way, and the kids loves the team and coach. Your club offers a dad coach plus mismanagement. Sorry to have to enlighten this posting with the truth.
    Spot on. SUSA screwed their members with credits (which everyone was in an uproar with but forgot...), took over town clubs and cannot deliver. When my kid was looking at colleges no coach cared about SUSA. I will take the training at BARCA any day over the crap that SUSA delivers. And I could give a rats a** where my kid practices. If that's all you care about then get your kid out of sports. And for the record, many kids left Barca because they condensed teams based off of talent and feedback. And there are other clubs that don't field certain age groups, been like that for years. So now naysayers complain about that, but last year they complained about a red team, blue team etc. Now one team is a problem.. Sit down.

Comment

You hit it on the the head. I hear alot of b*tching, but not from anyone who actually is at or left the club. Just people trying to make themselves and their choices better. They need to get a life.

Glad the SUSA koolaid wore off and I can see clearly now!

Comment

You hit it on the the head. I hear alot of b*tching, but not from anyone who actually is at or left the club. Just people trying to make themselves and their choices better. They need to get a life.

Glad the SUSA koolaid wore off and I can see clearly now!
        Exactly.

Comment

looks like the post is just like any other , especially the dozens on BOTN looking for players. And as for team size, I think that is perfect because I would want my kid to play, not be on the roster with 30 kids being platooned to 22 at a game and playing for 5 minutes while the coaches kid plays the whole game. Also I think anyone who actually is involved with the club knows different from the naysayers. You never really hear from anyone on these board that they are actually a former member, just people spewing crap from their mouths to make them feel better about their crappy club or academy that has screwed them and their kid. The reality is barca is like most like the clubs who have their own laundry list of problem from nepotism to the same poor management. The difference here is these guys train the right way, and the kids loves the team and coach. Your club offers a dad coach plus mismanagement. Sorry to have to enlighten this posting with the truth.
          The team has 8-9 girls on it is the truth.

Comment

The team has 8-9 girls on it is the truth.
            like alot of teams especially girls as they get older. I know alot of town teams that dont even field teams in some age groups and make kids play up. By the time the actual season starts they will be up to staff( just like all the other clubs running tryouts trying to field teams).
            I would still like my kid to have plenty of playing time not bench time, good training vs kids lining up to kick penalties and think that is a drill, have a coach that treats my kid respectfully not a screaming lunatic thinking he is playing in the world cup belittling 11 year olds

I could go on and on. Once they correct the structure the the previous partnership left them in, they will continue to grow.

Comment

mom will do all this work and get new kids to join....only to accomplish getting princess rosie rottencrotch demoted to the C team!!!!
              Wait! I knew her sister Mary-Jane Rottencrotch.

Comment

Wait! I knew her sister Mary-Jane Rottencrotch.
                Of course you know her.
                It’s your MOM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X