BLM on my kids Prime uniform

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer the fist in the air personally. Stand for my country, but show injustice by raising a fist. I dont understand the kneeling like the officer did honestly. When kap did it it made more sense. Now its weird to take the same stance as a murderer. Just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Don't let me get started on the asians. Them people cause the kung fu flu. They are the reason America is so mess up right now.
      Pump the brakes!!!! Don’t blame American Asians for this mess. Can’t even blame Chinese citizens. This problem is the Chinese Government!

The same Chinese government that has purchased much of the Democrat Party including the entire Biden family.

Comment

Pump the brakes!!!! Don’t blame American Asians for this mess. Can’t even blame Chinese citizens. This problem is the Chinese Government!

The same Chinese government that has purchased much of the Democrat Party including the entire Biden family.

C'mon your kidding. Their no way asian could out smart white people. Especially someone as smart as Biden. How can the Chinese have more money and influence America than American. Someone tell me this is fake news.

Comment

C'mon your kidding. Their no way asian could out smart white people. Especially someone as smart as Biden. How can the Chinese have more money and influence America than American. Someone tell me this is fake news.
          You're either writing to sound like a dumb fuçk or you're really a dumb fuçk. Methinks it's the latter. Do yourself a favor and read a few books.

Stupidity can't be fixed but perhaps you could make some small improvements.

Comment

You're either writing to sound like a dumb fuçk or you're really a dumb fuçk. Methinks it's the latter. Do yourself a favor and read a few books.

I think the post was sarcasm.

Comment

You probably think the hooker actually love the American long time, too. I have read plenty of books. Green eggs and ham was my favorite. The Chinese owns 4% of the 26 trillion dollar us debt. Do you know how much money china owes America? 1 trillion. Maybe you should read a book about how the Chinese are buying up your white America. 9 % of the US economy is own by Arabic nations. The same countries you are fighting with is invested in the American economy. These are the books you should read if you want to be a white supremacist. Unit then just enjoy the soccer talk and stop trying to act like you are so educated.

Comment

Communist Party Leader Endorses Joe Biden
                https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ses-joe-biden/
                Let's Make China Great Again!

Comment

Tell this BS to mothers of murdered kids in Democrat run cities

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

BLM has done NOTHING for black children or black communities.

Comment

You probably think the hooker actually love the American long time, too. I have read plenty of books. Green eggs and ham was my favorite. The Chinese owns 4% of the 26 trillion dollar us debt. Do you know how much money china owes America? 1 trillion. Maybe you should read a book about how the Chinese are buying up your white America. 9 % of the US economy is own by Arabic nations. The same countries you are fighting with is invested in the American economy. These are the books you should read if you want to be a white supremacist. Unit then just enjoy the soccer talk and stop trying to act like you are so educated.
                    This money borrowed to pay for Democrat entitlements ... giving commutes and dictators an axe over our heads ... clever way to turn us into them ...one world globalism in action. Thanks Democrats!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      communist party leader endorses joe biden
                      https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ses-joe-biden/
                      let's make china great again!
                      breitbart!! 🤣

Comment

https://youtu.be/lzR8x_jlGaI

Perfect example of how BLM the mantra has potential. However, the politicization of the mantra has killed any chance for a super small portion of the population to be herd.

No one not even blacks with an education takes this seriously. Black on black is ok. Black on white is ok. Cop violence on black is bad.

Go figure... social injustice my backside...

I’m with terry

Comment

If BLM is not on uniforms somewhere, we are gone

Comment

https://youtu.be/lzR8x_jlGaI

Perfect example of how BLM the mantra has potential. However, the politicization of the mantra has killed any chance for a super small portion of the population to be herd.

No one not even blacks with an education takes this seriously. Black on black is ok. Black on white is ok. Cop violence on black is bad.

Go figure... social injustice my backside...

I’m with terry
                            These are the thoughts of the whites. All blacks agrees that, black on black, white on black, and violence in general is bad. But the blm movement is for the injustice and systemic racism with in the police forces across the US.

Comment

These are the thoughts of the whites. All blacks agrees that, black on black, white on black, and violence in general is bad. But the blm movement is for the injustice and systemic racism with in the police forces across the US.
                              BS ***coughing***

BLM is about funneling money into the DNC. The DNC loves the poor and uneducated sheep.

Putting BL don’t Matter on a kids jersey is a foul.

Comment

More whites are killed by the police by far. Look it up. Media does two stories all the time. White child missing black person killed by police. Both are really to make blacks mad at whites so they can be controlled by white liberals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X