Is It Safe To Play Youth Soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it affecting all the soccer that's been being played for weeks or months now accross the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You just dont get it do you..you just won't listen to real doctors..stop listening to left wing scientist like dr fauci
      Haha the left wing scientist(aka Doctor) who has worked for the last three republican presidents as well? You’re freaking out on this parent for not listening to their doctor but you won’t listen to one because you of course think everyone has an agenda. Guys had the same agenda for last 30 years, study infectious diseases and give best advice possible on how to deal with those diseases or find a cure. You’re a youth soccer website fanatic and you’re trash talking Fauci... get a life champ

Comment

Haha the left wing scientist(aka Doctor) who has worked for the last three republican presidents as well? You’re freaking out on this parent for not listening to their doctor but you won’t listen to one because you of course think everyone has an agenda. Guys had the same agenda for last 30 years, study infectious diseases and give best advice possible on how to deal with those diseases or find a cure. You’re a youth soccer website fanatic and you’re trash talking Fauci... get a life champ
        Dr fauci has never done anything but read off what other scientist discover ..hes a great speaker I give him that...when is the last time fauci has seen a patient ? Hes nothing but a political beurocrat. A bunch of hot air. Hes never cured anything..sorry I will listen to trump before any of these idiots with agendas

Comment

Dr fauci has never done anything but read off what other scientist discover ..hes a great speaker I give him that...when is the last time fauci has seen a patient ? Hes nothing but a political beurocrat. A bunch of hot air. Hes never cured anything..sorry I will listen to trump before any of these idiots with agendas
          Agree Trump has never spewed hot air and has cured a ton of people. I love how Trump thinks so strategically and never gets caught in a lie. I mean Trump drained the swamp and leads the greatest economy in the world. He is handling Corona better than any other country.

Comment

Agree Trump has never spewed hot air and has cured a ton of people. I love how Trump thinks so strategically and never gets caught in a lie. I mean Trump drained the swamp and leads the greatest economy in the world. He is handling Corona better than any other country.

We left our soccer club because the coaches and docs are biden supporters.

Comment

It's priceless. I assume you only visit doctors who share same political and other views with you. I am pretty sure if you ever need to go to emergency room you ask nurse and doctors which political party they are affiliated with. Same goes to schools. If history teacher is a democrat you won't let your kid attend his class, and etc.
              Let me ask you if a coach is a democrat or just is sympathetic to Biden what it has to do with soccer? Is it the style is different or your are afraid your kid would be sitting on the bench the whole game?

Comment

It's priceless. I assume you only visit doctors who share same political and other views with you. I am pretty sure if you ever need to go to emergency room you ask nurse and doctors which political party they are affiliated with. Same goes to schools. If history teacher is a democrat you won't let your kid attend his class, and etc.
                Let me ask you if a coach is a democrat or just is sympathetic to Biden what it has to do with soccer? Is it the style is different or your are afraid your kid would be sitting on the bench the whole game?
                Yes I would never have a sheep operating on me...

Comment

No I would not let my child play for a liberal or democratic coach. Democratic or liberal do not believe in personal accountability. I do not want my child to learn from someone that does not believe in personal accountability. First, all of the liberal coaches we had in past would state development takes time, when the team has a losing season. I think not. The team had a losig season because you are a bad coach and poor identifier of talent. Second the liberal coaches are alway afraid of telling the parents their kid sucks. For the liberal coaches it is not about winning or losing but having fun. I don't want my child growing up believing losing is fun. I hope that answers all your questions.

Comment

OK, I hear what you say. So, development doesn't take any time? You have let's say 18 players on the team and they all have different athletic, skills, and intelligent abilities. And only coach who is not democrat/liberal can bring this team together within a few practices because he (it can't be she I assume) uses the system only conservatives know about and it can't be accomplished by liberals because liberal coaches bla-bla-bla.
                    With all due respect you can't label people like that because what you say and probably teach your kids that liberals can't be good coaches, doctors, military and police officers, government officials, and etc. It reminds me of Nazis ideology. It's so wrong on so many levels. I just hope you don't start looking for those people and collect their names in the secret lists.

Comment

How is it affecting all the soccer that's been being played for weeks or months now accross the world?
                      Most other countries have brought their case number sway down. We haven't in many parts of the country.

Comment

No I would not let my child play for a liberal or democratic coach. Democratic or liberal do not believe in personal accountability. I do not want my child to learn from someone that does not believe in personal accountability. First, all of the liberal coaches we had in past would state development takes time, when the team has a losing season. I think not. The team had a losig season because you are a bad coach and poor identifier of talent. Second the liberal coaches are alway afraid of telling the parents their kid sucks. For the liberal coaches it is not about winning or losing but having fun. I don't want my child growing up believing losing is fun. I hope that answers all your questions.
                        You need a mental health intervention.

Comment

You need a mental health intervention.
                          Actually this is a accurate post. I dig it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X