Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaches Pay

On avg. how much do coaches get paid a month?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Zero since March and still training. Nice try!

Comment

To friggin much.

Comment

Coaches get paid very little. Owning a club is where the money is at. Most coaches have other jobs, have roommates, drive crap cars. Watch what the owner drives at your kids' club. They're also mostly independent contractors, not salaried employees, so they have few protections or even health insurance. The stimulus bill gave them some relief this time, but normally if you lose your IC gig, that's it, no $ for you.

Comment

so how much do coaches normally get paid per month?

Comment

The truth is we look for married wives who are loaded and take care of them 😜. In return they also financially assist

Comment

4 dollars a hour + no benefits

Comment

Average is between $300 to $1,000 a month depending on how many team they coach. and if they are a full time TBU employee.

Comment

$1000 per month per team? ***? That's ridiculous! I need to quit my job and start coaching!

Can someone PLEASE tell me on average how much a coach makes per team?

Comment

$1000 per month per team? ***? That's ridiculous! I need to quit my job and start coaching!

Can someone PLEASE tell me on average how much a coach makes per team?
                    Our coaches get about $1200 per month from the club and can take in and extra $600 a week in private sessions.

The real benefit is helping the mommies when they get bored and lonely. All the kids on my team are doing face to face! Maximizing mommy time!

Comment

there is no set fee or average for coaches, it depends on a couple different factors. One is the coaches license level. the more "qualified on paper" you are the higher the pay. the other is your reputation. I coached at a club that on average paid about $8,000 a year per team if you were the top team coach. But We had a coach that won multiple state cups (I think it was 6 plus a national championship) I think he made 12k per team per year. then we had a division 1 mens college coach , he made 15k per team per year. Everyone had day jobs at that club and usually took 2 teams.

another club we were at the coaches were mostly full time coaches they had up to 5 teams each. they were responsible for lots of practices, games, tournaments, planning , field prep, all were highly licensed. year round job, pretty sure they made about 50k per year. more if you were given some other title such as director of boys, girls, senior division, technical director etc.

Like everything else , some coaches are worth every penny and some aren't worth the paper the monies printed on.

Comment

$5,000 per team/per year, payable monthly over 9 or 10 months.

Comment

garbage pay

Comment

Dam,What a scam.

Comment

garbage pay
                              It is. That's about the stipend for a HS coach for the season also. That's why they all have other jobs, have 4 roommates if they're younger, drive ancient cars. The only people making good money in youth soccer image club owners. High level college soccer or the pros is your only shot to make a real living as a coach. That's why good and dedicated coaches bolt for college or pros as fast as they can. Plenty of coaches leave for other fulltime careers that have longer term potential.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X