Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you see it will work out? Team or club administrator makes a call to a particular referee and ask to ref a game and referee will say unless you pay me a fortune I wouldn't do it? Like somebody said big bulk of adult referees don't do it for money, so they really don't care if they get $5 more or less. The way how referee could get more money is if referee organization that run short of referees will raise pay rate to attract referees to sign to do a game. But, if they do that it will only come from the packet of the club, which at the end will increase club's fee that parents are paying.
    parents and kids are so desperate for game time they will gladly pay higher fees

Comment

parents and kids are so desperate for game time they will gladly pay higher fees
      If you can't wait to take the Covid challenge, pay up

Comment

They are going to have to absolutely pay more. No way around it.

Comment

Good luck to the assignors!

Comment

Good luck to the assignors!
            FYSA offered all referees free bleach injections so there should not be a problem

Comment

All is funny and games. Until we get to gane day and we don’t have any referees.

Comment

trump

All is funny and games. Until we get to game day and we don’t have any referees.
                I am totally confused. As it has been determined it is safe to resume youth soccer play, why do you assume referees won't be available? Remember: the president said only 1 percent of the population could event get the virus.

Comment

I am totally confused. As it has been determined it is safe to resume youth soccer play, why do you assume referees won't be available? Remember: the president said only 1 percent of the population could event get the virus.

It's all of the lib referees that won't come out from under the bed.

Comment

I am not Referring. Good luck and stay safe out there to my colleagues.

Comment

I am not Referring. Good luck and stay safe out there to my colleagues.
                      Are parents going to force their kids to show up and referee? Seems like a lot of risk to make 50-60 dollars.

Comment

Absolutely NOT! I told my two teenagers no. FESA makes a lot of money out of this. Be responsible and figure this out.

Comment

All is funny and games. Until we get to gane day and we don’t have any referees.
                          Not Cov-19 related but:
                          Last year, in my community, there were quite a few games where not a single referee showed up for a game. It was devastated for kids, coaches, and parents. And it was due just to a simple shortage of referees. I am not even talking when we had not full 3 referees for a game, which also wasn't ideal.
                          If a number of referees decides not to ref due to this virus situation, which I totally understand and not blaming for a bit I'd expect referee shortage would be much more severe for lot's of soccer leagues.

Comment

Every tournament there are shortages. I can’t imagine how worst is going to be this time around. Good luck to those playing.

Comment

A lot of the kids who run the lines hate the job and who can blame them . This will give them a great excuse to stop .

Comment

You know that one ref who talks to himself will be out there for sure. Him and all six people in his head. How do they even let the guy around kids?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X