Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Soccer Landscape in CT

I saw on social media ACC talking about changing soccer landscape in CT and some new leagues they are going into. What's the deal? and is this good or bad for CT?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw on social media ACC talking about changing soccer landscape in CT and some new leagues they are going into. What's the deal? and is this good or bad for CT?
    Meet the new boss ....

Comment

AC CT made a huge error in staying with the club based NPL league. It was already weak and diluted last year and several clubs left for EDP. They would be so much better off entering team based EDP. I have no idea how that decision ever got made. #asleepatthewheel

Comment

AC CT made a huge error in staying with the club based NPL league. It was already weak and diluted last year and several clubs left for EDP. They would be so much better off entering team based EDP. I have no idea how that decision ever got made. #asleepatthewheel
        ac ct aside, what does this mean for ct

Comment

ac ct aside, what does this mean for ct
          Since no one has posted (with links) about what they're actually doing it's impossible to say.

Comment

AC ct is now part of EDP and USYS

Comment

AC ct is now part of EDP and USYS
              They have had EDP teams for awhile just not all of them

Comment

They have had EDP teams for awhile just not all of them
                Correct. Now they are out 100% from US Club. It’s all USYS

Comment

Our new youth development pathway: U13 - U19 boys and girls regional teams will compete in the @USYouthSoccer @NationalLeague. U11 - U19 boys & girls state teams will compete in the @EDPsoccer @CJSA League.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X