•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who from GPS is with Rush?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The GPS guys that had the issues went to Surf. A former GPS club is now Rush New England and Rush New York. Don't think they have any attachment to the arrests linked to GPS.
      How do you know?

Comment

They are in with Rush now
        No GPS MA was the problem and they linked up with Surf, which will never make it of course. Surf came into NY a few years ago with lots of fanfare and went whomp whomp. There had been talk about GPS coming to CT and some half hearted attempts but nothing ever happened with it, but no Rush involvement.

Comment

The only recent CT GPS activity was a failed attempt to take over operating the Shoreline FC Branford branch. BJ took his kids and started Shoreline United, GPS was DOA.

Comment

Rush & Viza

It's officials. Emails went out. Rush and Visa combine.

It's described as "strategic partnership" where only back-office is combined and both clubs will maintain separate teams, coaches, and identities.

I suspect that's just step 1.

Comment

It's described as "strategic partnership" where only back-office is combined and both clubs will maintain separate teams, coaches, and identities.

Good grief. The inept and the blind marrying. Desperate times by snake oil people

Comment

Defying thousands of years of mathematical theory Rush + Viza is 1 + 1 = 0

Comment

A Norwalk Travel program partnering with a club that has been kicked out of Wilton and now plays home games in NY. That quite possibly is the dumbest merger this Summer.

Comment

A Norwalk Travel program partnering with a club that has been kicked out of Wilton and now plays home games in NY. That quite possibly is the dumbest merger this Summer.
                    Hilarious.

Comment

That makes no sense. GPS has nothing to do with Rush.

Think he means Jack Abelson....

Comment

Think he means Jack Abelson....
                        What club in CT besides Rush merges with Viza? No one and I mean not one club.

Comment

Great mergers this year, Chelsea and Shoreline, CT Rush and Soccer Viza, and EDP and CCSL, looks like CT going to get back to good old days of great in-state clubs competing at highest Level. Due to Covid this seems to be the best way forward as I think reality is out of State Leagues and Tournamemts night not be a good idea until 2022. I mean kids aren’t back fat in schools yet so how we we justify these nonessential events.

Expect to see college programs shut down too or limit rosters, no more 50 person rosters ala SHU and others.

Comment

Great mergers this year, Chelsea and Shoreline, CT Rush and Soccer Viza, and EDP and CCSL, looks like CT going to get back to good old days of great in-state clubs competing at highest Level. Due to Covid this seems to be the best way forward as I think reality is out of State Leagues and Tournamemts night not be a good idea until 2022. I mean kids aren’t back fat in schools yet so how we we justify these nonessential events.

Expect to see college programs shut down too or limit rosters, no more 50 person rosters ala SHU and others.
                            Don’t forget Vale and Academica. This is great for CT soccer! If a couple of clubs fold up shop the landscape will be so much better.

Comment

Why is everyone obsessed with Rush leaving Wilton? Shoreline is the biggest branch with the least competition in the area.

Comment

Why is everyone obsessed with Rush leaving Wilton? Shoreline is the biggest branch with the least competition in the area.
                                I think the obsession stems from people wanting JS to fail. He has people at CFC and in Wilton that just don’t like him. It’s that simple.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X