Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What irresponsible town would enter a league with their kids when the governing body has not deemed it safe, regardless of the host’s money grabbing decision. They should be called out, names and addresses.
    What are you taking about.
    Towns have started issuing permits for fields.
    I know of other HS leagues outside of FSA.
    Town approved.
    You also realize that HS sports could be canceled for lack of money and not officially Covid.

Comment

Everyone will be blaming Covid for canceling when in fact they are all just trying to save money. You are allowed to play games now as long as everyone on the bench are wearing masks and everyone has their temps taken etc. it’s horrible the kids will lose out on fall seasons

Comment

Everyone will be blaming Covid for canceling when in fact they are all just trying to save money. You are allowed to play games now as long as everyone on the bench are wearing masks and everyone has their temps taken etc. it’s horrible the kids will lose out on fall seasons
        I agree. What makes it bad is that is unnecessary. All of this for political reasons.

Comment

Our school’s best player had her senior year end in this stupid league last year. I couldn’t be more thrilled to have our kids not playing this summer. Having watched the games get played with lightning all around last summer I didn’t want my kid to have any part of this.

Comment

I agree. What makes it bad is that is unnecessary. All of this for political reasons.
            You are now blaming playing soccer on politics? Four months ago everyone was outraged that spring sports were cancelled, winter sports unfinished, and HS students didn’t have a prom or graduation ceremony. There are people who are trying to find ways to live life and coexist with this virus that isn’t going away anytime soon. But we can blame it on Trump, it’s all his fault. Honest to God, one day people in this country will get their way and we will be a large scale Venezuela.

Comment

No one wants things to stay shut down. No one wants large numbers of people getting sick again. Where they differ is how quickly to reopen and how. Officials should be listening to doctors, scientists and public health experts but one party chose not to.

Comment

Right, because allowing mass protests is wholly consistent with the science.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  right, because allowing mass protests is wholly consistent with the science.
                  exactly

Comment

You are not allowed to be negative on the agenda! You’re lucky this is anonymous otherwise we would make things difficult for you to see our way. Funny how mafia tactics are ok for democrats when it supports their agenda.

Comment

Our school’s best player had her senior year end in this stupid league last year. I couldn’t be more thrilled to have our kids not playing this summer. Having watched the games get played with lightning all around last summer I didn’t want my kid to have any part of this.
                      Pansy.

Comment

More protestors wore masks than not. Officials are not seeing a meaningful spike in cases associated with protests - parties, bars and other social gatherings are doing way more damage.

https://myfox8.com/news/coronavirus/...ovid-19-cases/
                        https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe.../#7b404a8f7dac
                        https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN249335 https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...he-coronavirus
                        https://www.inquirer.com/health/coro...-20200627.html
                        https://abc7.com/protest-coronavirus...s-blm/6288697/

Meanwhile OK health officials say Trump's unmasked rally are linked to a recent uptick in cases there. No doubt this news played a role in the cancellation of Trump's NH event yesterday. Note the source:

"President Donald Trump's campaign rally in Tulsa in late June that drew thousands of participants and large protests "likely contributed" to a dramatic surge in new coronavirus cases, Tulsa City-County Health Department Director Dr. Bruce Dart said Wednesday.

Although the health department’s policy is to not publicly identify individual settings where people may have contracted the virus, Dart said those large gatherings “more than likely" contributed to the spike.
                        https://www.foxnews.com/us/health-of...ce-virus-surge

Comment

Sorry, but you can’t have it both ways. Either very large gatherings of people chanting, yelling, whatever, are a public health risk or they’re not. Any attempt to defend one while attacking the other is gross manipulation of “science” for political gain.

Comment

Apparently the federal court that slapped Cuomo and DiBlasio for restricting religious gatherings while encouraging BLM protests agrees.

Comment

Apparently the federal court that slapped Cuomo and DiBlasio for restricting religious gatherings while encouraging BLM protests agrees.
                              They are both blowhards

Comment

They are both blowhards
                                thank goodness for the leagues about to start. All pollyanna's can stay home

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X