X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where most of their talent goes ... Sunrise. .. lol
    Pinecrest is having problems with fields and coaches.
    Fake news

Comment

Heard that Ramiro is already working with his core players for this year . Not many spots available since he has preselected most of the team already. Very high on the freshmen coming in. How often are they meeting?

Comment

Heard that Ramiro is already working with his core players for this year . Not many spots available since he has preselected most of the team already. Very high on the freshmen coming in. How often are they meeting?
        Don’t think so . But you might be right the juniors on the team are not very good. Some very good freshmen coming in.

Comment

So where did Maripili end up?
          Why do you care about this Maripili????
          Was she a team mom that hurt people’s feelings?

Comment

Why do you care about this Maripili????
            Was she a team mom that hurt people’s feelings?
            Why are you accusing her of hurting peoples feelings. She’s always been very nice You people are trash

Comment

Why are you accusing her of hurting peoples feelings. She’s always been very nice You people are trash
              I’m sorry I may be missing something, what the hell is a Maripili again?

Comment

I don’t even know her. But I want to know why she keeps coming up? I fee like this is a fake name.

Comment

I’m sorry I may be missing something, what the hell is a Maripili again?
                  Exactly

Comment

Exactly
                    No it’s a parent name who has been promised and had to deal with disrespect from Ramiro and pinecrest for years. At the end Ramiro is weak minded and isn’t a good DOC.

Comment

WannaBe Coach

Ramiro Vangoachea is an amateur low level coach at best. His tactics are necessary for him in order to win as his knowledge, experience and credentials are below avaerage if compared to top level developmental coaches in the area. He is your typical South Florida coach, stuck in an environment of politics and recruitment rather that education and development. Anybody can coach a private school team with rich kids who have parents that pay for private lessons and college ID camps. In the world of real Football, high school soccer is irrelevant, if your girl can indeed play some ball let her play on the streets with boys, she'll develop much better than in the hands of wanna be coaches. With all due respect wake up people these guys are part timers don't put your kids in their hands unless you want amateurism at its finest.

Comment

Ramiro Vangoachea is an amateur low level coach at best. His tactics are necessary for him in order to win as his knowledge, experience and credentials are below avaerage if compared to top level developmental coaches in the area. He is your typical South Florida coach, stuck in an environment of politics and recruitment rather that education and development. Anybody can coach a private school team with rich kids who have parents that pay for private lessons and college ID camps. In the world of real Football, high school soccer is irrelevant, if your girl can indeed play some ball let her play on the streets with boys, she'll develop much better than in the hands of wanna be coaches. With all due respect wake up people these guys are part timers don't put your kids in their hands unless you want amateurism at its finest.
                        “Let her play on the streets with boys” I wanted to follow your advise and drove around my neighborhood a few times, there was no boys playing ball in the street. Can we have the name of your complex? I’ll take her there to play in the street with boys. Than you for the advise

Comment

First sentence is 100% truth. The rest is ridiculous. Ramiro , in the world of soccer is an underachiever.

Comment

Solve Problems Don't create them

“Let her play on the streets with boys” I wanted to follow your advise and drove around my neighborhood a few times, there was no boys playing ball in the street. Can we have the name of your complex? I’ll take her there to play in the street with boys. Than you for the advise

Yes sure, Go to Weston Hockey RINKS. The name of my complex is called THE playground. You simply take a ball and find a wall and use a bit of your god-given creativity to develop yourself. You start by creating the environment. I am sure you would like everything to be spoon-fed but sometimes you have to invite players and organize the game yourself. Welcome to the real world.

Comment

You are Ridiculous !

First sentence is 100% truth. The rest is ridiculous. Ramiro , in the world of soccer, is an underachiever.
                              Explain how is it ridiculous? Who has this guy developed? Name me 1 player he developed from U8 OR U9. It's easy to recruit and then claim the development was done by you. What kind of License/certification does this guy have? does he have a professional development experience? Who is this clown? He is a nobody!

He is no underachiever because no one expects this guy to be anything special. He is a lifelong club coach. Here is the definition of an underachiever as we see that you need a bit of help in understanding the situation...

An underachiever is a person who fails to achieve his or her potential or does not do as well as expected by his peers.

Comment

Yes sure, Go to Weston Hockey RINKS. The name of my complex is called THE playground. You simply take a ball and find a wall and use a bit of your god-given creativity to develop yourself. You start by creating the environment. I am sure you would like everything to be spoon-fed but sometimes you have to invite players and organize the game yourself. Welcome to the real world.
                                Sorry, I misunderstood I thought you were talking about HS kids mine outgrow the playground long ago and between school, private training and club practices has barely any time to do anything else. HS kids are busier so it’s hard to get a group together to play soccer . But I remember a movie we watched not long ago about boys playing in the streets in Brazil. Good movie!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X