Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Neither of those games against FSA were blowouts, you OW 05 parents are too much. You would be NO match did that PDA squad. Stop while you’re behind.
    No they weren't blowouts--but they were anomalies. And they did win, after all. And no one is doubting that there is talent on the FSA team. The New Jersey thread is asking for a NE invitational in August with PDA, OW, Stars, and WC.

Comment

No they weren't blowouts--but they were anomalies. And they did win, after all. And no one is doubting that there is talent on the FSA team. The New Jersey thread is asking for a NE invitational in August with PDA, OW, Stars, and WC.
      Are you asking for that?

Comment

I'll bite. It's my kid is "playing up" Dad.

Have you ever heard Oakwood 05 spoken of in here in the past? Let's leave it that way.

PDA's top team for 2005 which decimate any of the CT teams and probably the CT team a year older as well. (exception being CFC 2004)

Find your land and stay in it Dad.
        thanks video ginga dad!

Comment

It's one dad asking and answering his own questions.
          Oakwood parents are just pathetic. Myopic squared

Comment

Are you asking for that?
            I started the thread, yes, but other people are also suggesting a tournament. We would finally be having the best teams play.

Comment

We already get to do that - it's called ECNL.

Comment

So ridiculous. Not all the best teams are in the ECNL. That's why ECNL was shouting to the rooftops every time a great DA team joined. Wasn't the whole argument: the leagues are water downed b/c not all the top players are playing against each other. There are reasons why a player chooses to play at OW v the other clubs. They may not want to play HS. Smaller rosters. There are some great teams at all the clubs--parents of all the CT clubs should be pressuring the clubs to commit to playing each other until it's safe for travel.

Comment

So ridiculous. Not all the best teams are in the ECNL. That's why ECNL was shouting to the rooftops every time a great DA team joined. Wasn't the whole argument: the leagues are water downed b/c not all the top players are playing against each other. There are reasons why a player chooses to play at OW v the other clubs. They may not want to play HS. Smaller rosters. There are some great teams at all the clubs--parents of all the CT clubs should be pressuring the clubs to commit to playing each other until it's safe for travel.
                  Do you honestly think that any player decided to play at OW because they simply did not want to play HS? That’s crap, every HS kid if given the choice would choose to play HS. I’m not saying it’s great, but I am saying that it’s fun for them. My kid has several friends that play DA and they come to most of the games (home or away) and cheer the team on, get on the opposition, have a great time...they always say that they wish they could play too. Not that they want to quit DA but would simply love to play for their school.

Comment

I started the thread, yes, but other people are also suggesting a tournament. We would finally be having the best teams play.
                    Of course you did

Comment

The largest collection of talent is in ECNL. That’s a fact; not saying there isn’t talent elsewhere. Of course; lots of it. I think those 10-0 wins over crap teams has this Oakwood team a little cocky. Calm down; you have played NOBODY. If those parents really wanted their kids challenged and playing against the best comp, they would have consolidated their talent into an ECNL club. Instead they went to a second rate club that’s best days are long behind them who were in a crap league last year and will be in a crap league again. Have fun being king of the ant hill.

Comment

The largest collection of talent is in ECNL. That’s a fact; not saying there isn’t talent elsewhere. Of course; lots of it. I think those 10-0 wins over crap teams has this Oakwood team a little cocky. Calm down; you have played NOBODY. If those parents really wanted their kids challenged and playing against the best comp, they would have consolidated their talent into an ECNL club. Instead they went to a second rate club that’s best days are long behind them who were in a crap league last year and will be in a crap league again. Have fun being king of the ant hill.
                        Someone should tell Anson Dorrance and Mark Krikorian they shouldn't be attending the OW 05 matches, then.

Comment

Someone should tell Anson Dorrance and Mark Krikorian they shouldn't be attending the OW 05 matches, then.
                          That's the funniest newbie response. I think you just admitted that you're not used to having that type of audience at OW.

Comment

Best post ever

Comment

The ecnl is by far the best league in the country. In the Northeast it’s not even close. I’m sure UNC and FSU are all about recruiting Oakwood players. Ellie Jean is the only Oakwood player to have any success at a Power 5 or big time program and she had to play with the Oakwood boys to be prepared.

Comment

Was that 05 CFC team dead last or 2nd to last in the 2018-2019 season? I forget. The CT 05 ECNL teams are not doing well because the best players are on the OW team. Facts. You must not be following if you don't know who they've played.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X